May 30, 2021
Your In-Game Name:
Rica

Steam Name:
Kirby IFN.GG

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Discord Username:
captainmax#5943

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No my discord name is not the same as my in-game name on atomic rp

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers?
I have been banned by the console when I accidentally said the n word instead of putting “the n word” when trying to notify the admins and mods about a sign that says the n word.

How much playtime do you have on the server?
1 day, 20hours and 22 minutes.

Have you read up on the rules?
Yes I read up on the rules (Still got a lot to learn when it comes to technicalities)

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums?
No I have no read up on the (DRP) staff information section of the forums because it says page not found for me

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis
I use my microphone only for important things

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry’s mod servers?
I have staffed on a icefuse cityrp server but only made it to trial-mod and never got promoted

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members?
No, none at all

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Answered no on previous question.

Why do you want to be on the staff team?
I want to be on the staff team because whenever the staff get off the server people do mass rdm and ruin other people’s fun. I also want to make sure that there is always at least one admin online because that is when things tend to get bad in rdm. I also would like to hang around with the staff if I can when there is nobody asking for a admin sit. I also want to stop others from failbasing because I see far too often than there should be. I wish to make sure that mayors don’t do basing out of PD because I see that every now and then.

Why should you be accepted into the staff team?
I feel like I should be accepted for the staff team because I can be online for about 12-15 hours if needed be, and my experience on Icefuse has made me get better at taking tickets on Darkrp or Cityrp servers. I am a quick learner and always listen to higher-ups. I do my best to be as neutral as possible, and respectful when talking to others. I am quick at typing so if I need to put in a command I can do so quickly. I also don’t have beef with anyone. Lastly I wish to make peace on this server a server where nobody has problems with each other if possible.

EST

Personal requests:
(Most of the forums for me have said Page not found I hope you can check that later)

Last edited:

Not a lot of effort put into the application, especially the last two questions. Why did you never get promoted at Ice Fuse?

I appreciate the honesty regarding your past ban. I also haven't seen you around too much. Put a little more effort in next time if this application is denied and I'm open to swaying ways in regards to my vote. <3

Not a lot of effort put into the application, especially the last two questions. Why did you never get promoted at Ice Fuse?

I appreciate the honesty regarding your past ban. I also haven't seen you around too much. Put a little more effort in next time if this application is denied and I'm open to swaying ways in regards to my vote. <3
I edited the last two parts I hope you can reconsider

-1 Besides from the horrible structuring of the app i feel like there isn't much effort.

Rico the Mafia Boss

Kirby IFN.GG

captainmax#5943

No my discord name is not the same as my in-game name on atomic rp

I have been banned by the console when I accidentally said the n word instead of putting “the n word” when trying to notify the admins and mods about a sign that says the n word.

1 day and 11 minutes

Yes I read up on the rules (Still got a lot to learn when it comes to technicalities)

No I have no read up on the (DRP) staff information section of the forums because it says page not found for me

I use my microphone only for important things

I have staffed on a icefuse cityrp server but only made it to trial-mod and never got promoted

No I don’t have experience with SAM and AWarn3 (I’ve used AWarn3 but it has been a while so I have forgotten how to use it.)

I want to be on the staff team because whenever the staff get off the server people do mass rdm and ruin other people’s fun. I also want to make sure that there is always at least one admin online because that is when things tend to get bad in rdm. I also would like to hang around with the staff if I can when there is nobody asking for a admin sit. I also want to stop others from failbasing because I see far too often than there should be. I wish to make sure that mayors don’t do basing out of PD because I see that every now and then.

I feel like I should be accepted for the staff team because I can be online for about 12-15 hours if needed be, and my experience on Icefuse has made me get better at taking tickets on Darkrp or Cityrp servers. I am a quick learner and always listen to higher-ups. I do my best to be as neutral as possible, and respectful when talking to others. I am quick at typing so if I need to put in a command I can do so quickly.

EST

(Most of the forums for me have said Page not found I hope you can check that later)
-1 do not recognize you and could use more effort
Just added some more effort hope you can reconsider!

+/- Seen you on, your name is just rico now I also think you put some effort in your app. Dont know how well you would do as staff, Maybe worth a shot.

+/- Seen you on, your name is just rico now I also think you put some effort in your app. Dont know how well you would do as staff, Maybe worth a shot.
Thank you for reminding me to edit my name on the app to rica

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​