Denied rikoteague6 Staff Application

Carl Weezer SLOC

the goddes of traps
User
Feb 3, 2022
Username: rikoteague6

◈ Your In-Game Name: ☭Carl wheezer☭

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198434906412/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 18

Your Discord (with tag): ☭Carl wheezer☭#7821

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days, 9 hours, 55 minutes, 56 seconds

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
icefuse mod-6 mounts
morals rp head staff-3 years
next rp owner-1 year

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? pst

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? afternoon

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to join the staff team because, I think that it would allow me to help people on the server. It would be great for me and the server, by having more staff members online to take staff tickets as fast as possible. I would also like to make more friends and help people’s experience on the server. I would love to be apart of staff so I can have a job where I am able to assist others. I want to show the server that I can help with people’s problems no matter what they are. I want to get experience so I can someday climb up in the staff ranks so that I can see what the staff team really does and be able to join all the teams I can.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted on to the staff team because , I can code in 3 different languages and I can stay focused and calm in tough situations. I am reliable person so you can always count on me to get the job done no matter what. I am also a very nice person and people find me to be very easy to talk to, so players will be able to believe in me to get the job done. I am also very unbiased and will never take any side during a staff situation, I will listen to both people and make sure to give everyone the respect that they deserve no matter what. I am an honest person and I would never drop my integrity, I like to be professional at all times no matter what which is why I would fit very well with the other staff members. I plan on making sure that players have a good time on the server and they keep playing due to staff being able to resolve peoples issues effectively, while still being time efficient.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i have adhd and ticks and i also have problom with spelling and writeing

Last edited:
+1 A bit of low playtime but previous staff experience and a rather solid application more than makes up for it. All I want to see is even more playtime racking up through the weeks. Best of luck.

+1 Seems like a dedicated candidate, no warns, has past experience, meh playtime, and overall decent application. Good luck!

1+
would like to see more play time but other than that good app prior experience

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Pepper on discord (funkshway#5309) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.