Denied Rinkleburg Staff Application

Rinkleburg

User
Aug 29, 2022
Username: Rinkleburg

◈ Your In-Game Name: John Connor XIII

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198848271837/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 18

Your Discord (with tag): Rinkleburg#1186

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3D 2H

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 9pm-3am or 7pm-1pm and sometimes 10am-12pm/Noon

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I like the AtomicRP Server. It is one of the best servers I have played on, not only with the UI but with the community. The community is great, they are friendly, helpful and some are even friends. Some person gave me some money when I first started playing, so when I have money to spare I give 1M to new or poor players hoping one day they will pay it forward.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have a lot of passion for this server. I have never seen such a friendly environment and would like to give back and preserve the wholesome part of the community. The UI is quick and easy to use so I invite friends I have that are just starting DarkRP. I am on for long periods of time and interact with the community and have made friends and helped others long the way.

In conclusion, I have built a good reputation among members of the community and have a desire to help them even further.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Application Denied

Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team or your interviewer on our discord.