Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 20

Your Discord (with tag): King Bubba#6400

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2w 3d 17h 21m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
About 3 years ago I was Co-Owner with a friend of mine on a server that had about 30 pop usually that is no longer up for about 4 months so I can't get the name sadly and he no longer plays on steam nor have communication with him or anyone else from our staff team.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed or did you resign from the team? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Honestly it depends on my sleep schedule, some days I'm on for over 10+ hours if I'm not busy, and I could be on anywhere from 2am-4pm or even like 8am-6pm sometimes, all just depends when I wake up.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? A lot of the player base on the server knows me since I've been on a lot on the server and seen a vast variety and interacted with a vast majority of different players and I'd say the majority enjoy seeing me around and chatting with me. I can also bring a lot to the table since I am a quick learner so I can help solve a lot of issues and learn different rules/jobs/etc. very quickly. I'm a great leader where I've done a lot of leadership roles of past IRL Jobs and Groups

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've staffed on the server for about 3 months between April-July of this year and during that time the community base loved having me on and interacting with me and also the speed at which I could control the servers tickets/issues. Also, some of the staff team I was with are still staff to this day I just go by a different name, my old name being "Robertthesinger"

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Nothing much else to say here besides I know staff members such as "Lil Marco Vert" and "Duvine" and maybe "Beta" would recommend me, though I haven't had any interaction with "Beta" since I was last staff. Also normal players such as "Demon", "John Wayne", and "Mew"

Before anyone says there is not much info the "Were you removed or did you resign from the team?" The question is broken and doesn't show up as a yes or no thing for the new template, also a lot of the new stuff is just yes or no

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.