Sep 25, 2023
Username: rumple4skin_

◈ Your In-Game Name: Rumple4skin

Link to your Public Steam Profile: STEAM_0:1:536367497

Your Age: 20

Your Discord Tag: Rumple4skin

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have received two Fail RP warnings for kidnapping scenarios, but those were intended as jokes without any actual foul play. I never intended for these scenarios to lead to warnings; I was solely interested in role-playing. However, I now realize that not everyone shares the same perspective. For instance, I would place boxes around individuals using 'no collide' to simulate being trapped, but it was all part of the role-play.

Additionally, I was involved in an MRDM (Mass Random Deathmatch) incident. I MRDM'd in a bank because I was stuck. Instead of using the '/advert warning' command, I verbally warned individuals in-game three times to move, yet nobody else affected by the MRDM had any issue, except for someone watching from outside the bank. This individual, who was not harmed or involved, requested compensation in my ticket, asking for all my in-game money (20 Million). I declined, which resulted in a week ban.

Throughout these incidents, I did not disrupt anyone else's experience in Garry's Mod (Gmod) and have never done so with any of my warnings. The consequences have only affected my own gameplay and have unfortunately damaged my reputation.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Week 3 Days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I used to play mostly during the night until the morning, but that schedule is rather unhealthy. It might change, but I still plan on playing quite a lot.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm super pumped about being part of the AtomicRP Staff Team because I totally dig our gaming community and want to help it grow even better. I've spent heaps of time on this server, and I've got a really good handle on how everything works here. I think my dedication, knowledge, and experience playing on the server can totally help keep things safe and fun for all players.

My main goal is to make sure everyone in our gaming gang has an awesome and fair time. I really care about our server and all the players. I want to use my skills not just to enforce the rules but also to make this place super friendly and cool. I want to be the go-to person, someone reliable and ready to help out, solve problems, and make the server even better for all of us.

When I asked for some folks to support me, I didn’t mean to cause any chaos—I just wanted to show how much I really want to make good things happen here. I'm all about helping and making our gaming world a blast. Joining the staff team, I know I can make a big difference in bettering everyones experiences!!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have a good memory for rules and am committed to their enforcement while maintaining a fair and considerate approach. I may not have any unique offerings compared to other mods, but I assure you that I'll give my best effort if given the chance.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I might sometimes seem a bit tough, a bit random, or even use some slang, but I just want the staff and the gang to know not to judge a book by its cover. I'm a good person, and if you've met me, you'd see that. If you're reading this and we haven't met yet, come chat with me on the server! I'm totally up for helping out with questions, giving advice, and having a fun time in the role-playing.

Last edited:
-1 telling people to vote him as staff in discord
I apologize for the confusion caused by my request for support on Discord to endorse me for staff. My intention wasn't to create chaos; I simply aimed to express my genuine desire to contribute positively to our gaming community. I am dedicated to assisting and making our gaming environment enjoyable for everyone. While asking for support, I did not intend to upset anyone or disrupt the server. I only sought to demonstrate my skills and qualifications for a potential staff role. The votes were meant to gauge community support for my cause; I did not expect or believe it's right to be voted into a staff position. I understand the controversy and unintended offense caused by my actions. I won't repeat this approach, and I sincerely apologize if my actions upset anyone. P.S. I also forgot to mention that I did not request anyone to vote for me as staff through this application. My intention was solely to seek community support in the global Discord chat. Again sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
IMG_4816.png

-1 obvious AI

IMG_4816.png

-1 obvious AI
Hey, I get why you might think that! The message does look it was written by a college professor, But seriously, im just being hype about joining the AtomicRP Staff Team. I've been on this server for a good amount of time, and I'm deep in the server with connections to others. That's why I really wanna help make it awesome for everyone. I usually run stuff through Grammarly when it's important 'cause, you know, gotta make sure it's all good! But yeah, this message is just me, super stoked and committed to wanting to join the team SIDE NOTE It's also pretty wild using AI to figure out if this text was written by AI! Seriously, if you guys had talked to me before, you'd know this is me being serious for once and not messing around.

Last edited:
+1 seen you in game also seems like others like you and want you to be staff Dont know if it AI or not but love the app

+1 seen you in game also seems like others like you and want you to be staff Dont know if it AI or not but love the app
Thanks, man! I appreciate you giving me the +1. Not sure if I should respond to all these in my app, but I'm dedicated to this now. lol

Thanks, man! I appreciate you giving me the +1. Not sure if I should respond to all these in my app, but I'm dedicated to this now. lol
Im going to be honest defnitly not needed to respond to all of these not a bit but other staff (me included) love reading these shows you care!

no tips on how to improve, aside from saying I use AI? Like c'mon, I worked hard on this, although I shouldn't have. I was goofing around, saying 'vote me for staff' the other night, and I just decided to pursue it seriously. I feel confident in making a positive impact on the server with proper guidance. However, it's disheartening to see something I've typed out like a school paper, being dismissed as AI generated rather than receiving genuine constructive criticism.

Hey, I get why you might think that! The message does look it was written by a college professor, But seriously, im just being hype about joining the AtomicRP Staff Team. I've been on this server for a good amount of time, and I'm deep in the server with connections to others. That's why I really wanna help make it awesome for everyone. I usually run stuff through Grammarly when it's important 'cause, you know, gotta make sure it's all good! But yeah, this message is just me, super stoked and committed to wanting to join the team SIDE NOTE It's also pretty wild using AI to figure out if this text was written by AI! Seriously, if you guys had talked to me before, you'd know this is me being serious for once and not messing around.
didn't even deny it
is at the top of the app

tips on how to improve? don't use ia in a app and follow the app rules

didn't even deny it

is at the top of the app

tips on how to improve? don't use ia in a app and follow the app rules
Thats crazy if using grammarly to assist with my writing is a reason to dismiss this entire application that's the way it is it i'm not the best at spelling or in determining proper comma and period placements i rely on grammarly to ensure readability and comprehension if grammerly is taken so serious that you guys think I asked it write out everything i said then so be it

Last edited:

AI app.

His responses in the comments look nothing like his paragraphs on his app.

He is also getting defensive about it.

-1 Ai application, worse then my ai app honestly im suprised you have gotten this far from being black listed from staff

Thats crazy if using grammarly to assist with my writing is a reason to dismiss this entire application that's the way it is it i'm not the best at spelling or in determining proper comma and period placements i rely on grammarly to ensure readability and comprehension if grammerly is taken so serious that you guys think I asked it write out everything i said then so be it
This is kinda the perfect example of how you type without aid. No capital I’s or anything… I am going to need to do my own research on Grammarly as I thought it was more like an advanced spellchecker. Judging from how you’re typing in your other posts I assume they’re leveraging ChatGPT in some manner.
Regardless, this player asked for me to review his application and I told him if he kept asking people will deny it for that fact simply. He seemed genuinely unaware that you are to not ask people to review your app.

I have always said it, and will say it again… there is no reason for a player like this to be denied because they have little to no reason to not just do an open interview (which is where these lead to after being accepted). You seem very passionate, though a bit troll like while you’re on the server.

I am undecided.

Status
Not open for further replies.