Denied rumple4skin_ Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
After researching it further GrammarlyGO does use ChatGPT. I would suggest you edit your application and spend some time retyping your application to make it genuinely you. Use this as a second chance.

If it is not changed and updated it will be denied.

This is kinda the perfect example of how you type without aid. No capital I’s or anything… I am going to need to do my own research on Grammarly as I thought it was more like an advanced spellchecker. Judging from how you’re typing in your other posts I assume they’re leveraging ChatGPT in some manner.
Regardless, this player asked for me to review his application and I told him if he kept asking people will deny it for that fact simply. He seemed genuinely unaware that you are to not ask people to review your app.

I have always said it, and will say it again… there is no reason for a player like this to be denied because they have little to no reason to not just do an open interview (which is where these lead to after being accepted). You seem very passionate, though a bit troll like while you’re on the server.

I am undecided.
what a fucking dumbass using ai cant be me (https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/ziptie-staff-application.12109/)

After researching it further GrammarlyGO does use ChatGPT. I would suggest you edit your application and spend some time retyping your application to make it genuinely you. Use this as a second chance.

If it is not changed and updated it will be denied.
Jesus i didnt know grammerly was with chatgpt this happend like less then a year ago after looking it up this a big ass bonehead move on my end i only would use it to fix with grammer because it was a struggle in school writing detailed reports or exams to only get a C on grades for poor grammer if i was aware of any of this i would have left everything i originally typed out below the proper grammer version as of my ap. I completely understand denial from this period forward and will need some time to rethink if my best decision is to continue pursuing staff anyone reading this that originally commented on my ap im sorry for decieving you this was in no way intended i only assumed grammerly was valued with just giving suggestions/proofreading to assure nobody had issue reading whatever you typed through it I use grammerly as a daily routine and saw nothing wrong with wanting my ap to have correct language usage (i've realized that i won't be using grammarly for anything important through the server or forums again I apologize for any inconvenience caused my intention was solely to present myself in the best possible light)

Application Denied

Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.

Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

I apologize for the confusion caused by my request for support on Discord to endorse me for staff. My intention wasn't to create chaos; I simply aimed to express my genuine desire to contribute positively to our gaming community. I am dedicated to assisting and making our gaming environment enjoyable for everyone. While asking for support, I did not intend to upset anyone or disrupt the server. I only sought to demonstrate my skills and qualifications for a potential staff role. The votes were meant to gauge community support for my cause; I did not expect or believe it's right to be voted into a staff position. I understand the controversy and unintended offense caused by my actions. I won't repeat this approach, and I sincerely apologize if my actions upset anyone. P.S. I also forgot to mention that I did not request anyone to vote for me as staff through this application. My intention was solely to seek community support in the global Discord chat. Again sorry for the confusion.
im not reading all that

Status
Not open for further replies.