Jul 22, 2023
Username: ryxncloudz

◈ Your In-Game Name: RyxnCloudz

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ryxnyt/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: RyxnCloudz#1592

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes
I was warned on RDM a week ago because I shot a person who was on my props (Kos on props) But he got off and I still shot him.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6D 1H 24M

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Icefuse DarkRP - Senior Administrator | Icefuse Cityrp - Senior Moderator

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Usually from 12 PM to 9PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to become apart of the staff team because I want to find something new to do. Staffing would give me something to do and also help the server from rdmers and those who break the rules. I feel that me being staff adds to the lack of staff at late night on rp2 especially. So I feel when I am staff I can get those rule breakers even when I am the only staff on. I have experience and know the rules. I want to experience AtomicRP fully so I chosen to apply.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted onto the staff team because I am trustworthy and know the rules, I am not biased and listen to both stories to determine the culprit. I also make sure to get valid evidence in order to punish someone. I feel that patience is key so I am very patient and determined. I am respectful to those around me and give them my full attention when they provide their story. I make sure to give the proper punishments according to your enforcement guidelines. This is what would make me a good staff member on your server.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
-1 warned a couple days ago for not understanding the rules, I don't think two days is enough time to be able to switch that to enforcing them.
I was warned a week ago when I was new to the server. But now I have a better understanding of the rules now, since I am on everyday.

+1 Give this guy the interview, he has staffing experience which is a huge help anytime. No harm in an interview!

Application Accepted
Reach out to "desiredreputation" on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.

For more information on what to do in the meantime, check out this post.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/application-accepted-whats-next.6197

You also now have access to the Staff Knowledge Base, read up on this information prior to your training to have a successful first day.​