saikekilla

User
Sep 23, 2020
Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
saikekilla#8973

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?:
Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for?:
Banned Yes, For Staff Abuse Noclipped while being off duty ( really stupid of me to do) and warned for

How much playtime do you have on the server? (3 days minimum)
1 Week, 3 days, 6 Hours I think if not more

Have you read up on our rules fully?:
Yes about 180 times now of writing this.

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook?:
Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?:
Yes I use it a lot

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?:
I want to be part of the staff team again because I really enjoyed helping my fellow players

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?:
I feel like I should be put back into the staff team because I feel like I did good for my first time of being staff ever on any server, and took a lot of sits that I Feel like I was doing a good job with,
I know what I did was pretty messed up and I swear on my ma'ma I'll never no clip off duty because its goses against the MOTD and honesty not a good look for the sever, but I have taken the proper steps to better my self as a player and a staff member.
How I behaved in the past I'm sorry for I was being stupid for a stupid meme.I fully understand that my powers are only for when I'm on duty and not to press "V" when off duty

Now my qusestion for who ever is reading this do you like bananas and peanut butter?

Reactions: Bread Sticks
+1 he a cool cattttttttttttt
IMG_20200710_111537_808.jpg

Application Accepted
You will have 1 week to complete your interview or your application will be automatically denied.

Reach out to any of the following members of the Management Team to schedule an interview.

Wilkers Discord: -Wilkers-#4231

Gravy's Discord: GravyAndFries#7507

Glizzy's Discord: Glacerize#0843​