Oct 31, 2023
Username: skeeno

◈ Your In-Game Name: skeenoh

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/FadedCartoonz/

Your Age: 23

Your Discord Tag: skeenoh

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. My first warning was a rdm unwar class 1 in 2021 and my 2nd one was failbasing class 2 5 days ago.

How much playtime do you have on the server? I have 1 day and 15 hours on the server

Have you read up on our rules fully? I have thoroughly read and familiarized myself with the rules of the server.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No, Last time i was an admin was when i was 17 but im sure i still have a really good mind for it.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern standard time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I'm available to play on the server from the afternoon until late at night, ensuring I can actively contribute as an admin during peak gameplay hours.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i am confident that i will be able to handle in-game disputes, reports, and issues. I enjoy problem-solving and helping players resolve conflicts or technical difficulties i think i will be able to fulfill the mod role very well. To solve problems I would gather evidence, maintain impartiality, consult with fellow staff members, communicate with involved players and apply appropriate actions. I want to contribute to this vibrant community by ensuring fair and enjoyable gameplay for all participants.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have been playing gmod on and off for about 8 years on mutiple diffrerent rp servers and i feel like i
have a deep passion for role-playing games and have been an active member of the GMod RP community for a significant amount of time, giving me a thorough understanding of the server's dynamics, rules, and the needs of both players and administrators. Secondly, I possess strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills, which are crucial for maintaining a positive and enjoyable RP environment. I am committed to upholding the server's rules, fostering fair play, and addressing any issues or disputes swiftly and impartially. Additionally, I have prior experience as an admin on other game servers, which has equipped me with the technical know-how and problem-solving abilities necessary to assist players effectively and contribute to the server's overall success. Overall, I am enthusiastic, dedicated, and well-prepared to ensure the server remains a fun and welcoming space for all its members.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My name is Kevin im 23 and im from florida. I enjoy long walks on the beach and gaming for 10+ hours. I also have a dog named broski and a cat named gigi. My favourite game of all time is GTA 5 and i like sports.

Last edited:
+/- Its good to hear that you want to staff and we very much appreciate the application. But I would like there to be more effort put into this application. You are able to edit your application.

"Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?"
Only has one sentence answering the question.
-"I want to contribute to this vibrant community by ensuring fair and enjoyable gameplay for all participants."
Which is what everyone says. Which can also be easily done without being staff.

-1 due to lack of comprehensive skills

IMG_4818.png
-1 Obvious AI (if your gonna cheat Atleast do it well)

Application Denied

Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.