Denied Skimmy Staff Application

Skimmy

User
Aug 31, 2022
Username: Skimmy

◈ Your In-Game Name: Skimmy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198978230956/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Skimmy#7909

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been warned before once for a rdm case and the second i can remember being breaking nlr and i take full responsibility for

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 Days 1 Hour & 30 Mins as of right now

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Day Light Time (CDT)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am usually on around 4 and i get off around 8 or 9.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel as if im inclines to help others in their endeavors and to also try to keep everyone calm as humanly possible plus when a deed is completed i feel a good feeling after. And i find it cool to help newer players no mater the circumstance to be entirely honest with you.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Dear Mods,

The reason i should be accepted to be a mod like your self is because of the following.

* I will be as kind and courteous as expected to both other staff member as well as the wonderful members of the server

* I am to follow the rules as said in the "staff rules" on the forums as well as looking for rule breakers to let them know they are breaking rules and how

* Im active throughout the week and weekend for around 5 hours a day or 25 hours a week (not including weekends)

* That would be 9 -10 hours a day or a grand total of 45 or so hours a weekend (including weekend)

Meaning i would make a goal to be on just about every hour i have to play the server along with making every happy and ok with they have coming or any problems and or questions they may have meaning i would hopefully make a good addition to the staff roster

Thank You For Your Time and Consideration

- Skimmy

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Mcluvin is hot

+1

+ Decent effort displayed in the application.
+ Displays responsiblity, respect for others & maturity.

Best of luck! 🤍

-1 | +1

-Somewhat immature interactions with you in game
-I'd like to see a bit more Gmod hours

-Your app is pretty satisfactory to me
-I really like this answer

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel as if im inclines to help others in their endeavors and to also try to keep everyone calm as humanly possible plus when a deed is completed i feel a good feeling after. And i find it cool to help newer players no mater the circumstance to be entirely honest with you.

Sorry for not responding to you guys i was at a birthday party all day but i would like to say thank you all for your responses and time it took to write them

Application Denied

Failed to Contact Trainer within 3 days

Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team or your interviewer on our discord.

Last edited: