Denied SMOKE ;) Staff Application

SMOKE ;)

User
May 16, 2022
Username: SMOKE ;)

◈ Your In-Game Name: Gavin Ritchie

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121867644/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): i am 15

Your Discord (with tag): gavoho8#7520

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. i got 5 warns 1.RDM 3 atomicRP2,randomperson atomic rp2 failrp during raid class3,gjeoff atomicrp2 failrp(class 2),jaydenpoyser4 atomicRP2 breaking nlr(class 2) jeyhockey51 atomicRP2 failduring RP raid class (3) but those warns right there is of me making a mistake and you know what you can do from making a mastake is from learing from them.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1day 22hrs and 33min

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? NA EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? the time that im usally on is 4to6 hours daily bc i love this server

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i want to be a staff memeber on the first day i got on this server like helping people out and i am a very funny social person and i make a lot of friends by doing that.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? you should pick me because 1 i will help the server as best in my power 2 hopfully make atomic bigger and 3 just work my ass off to help this place out

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. the only shity part about my self is i have anxiety,depression and ADHD but i take meds for that kind off stuff

Way too little effort to be even considered into the Staff team.
How do we know you are going to give effort into staff if your app doesn't have any?

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)