Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 23

Your Discord (with tag): Senior Gigacock#7728

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 Days 6 Hours and 45 Mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Within the last 4 years I have held a staff position on many servers, they were on a different steam profile that I lost access to when i returned from deployment, I have been everywhere from moderator, to owner of a server. See Below my experiences from gmod:

Diabolic Network: Rank- Head Moderator, Time (2018-2019)(1 year 3 months)
Diabolic Network: Rank- Owner/Developer, Time (2019-2021)(2 years 2 months)
DankRP: Rank- Superadmin, Time (2021-2021)(6 months total before deployment)

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Nights 5pm-12am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? AtomicRP has been an incredible adventure for me. The staff is super helpful, the player base is pretty chill overall, I want to empower newer players and give them the chance to have an amazing experience on the servers. I find myself often trying to help as much as possible and to mitigate some of the aggregators that bring unnecessary stress to being a staff member. I want to give back to a community that has been incredible and accepting to me, and I want to do my part in ensuring newer players get that same wholesome experience that I received.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted as a staff member for a few reasons. I am a very level headed, and optimistic individual. I am great with active listening, and I look to solve problems the first time. I think my previous experience in not only real life leadership, but also prior experience being a part of staff will help grow the community and ensure a smooth and consistent experience for every new player that wants to join the atomic family!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Welcome to my about me section!

Hello! My Name is Brandon! I am 23 years old. I currently work as the associate sales director for one of Verizon's biggest call centers! I was in the Air Force for about 2 yeas until I was medically retired due to some injuries I had substantiated while on deployment.

Gmod has been a huge part of my life ever since I was about 9 years old. It pulled me out of a dark place as a teen. I have put thousands of hours into this game across multiple accounts, and I still never get enough of it. I love how how creative this game inspires me to be, and I love that I get to connect with people from all over the world!

I learned to code Lua, and make websites when I was 12 years old! I started my first DarkRP server when I was just 15, and I have been honored to be apart of 9 different communities across various functions!( Moderator, Admin, Developer, Community Manager, Website Manager).

If you ever have any questions please feel free to reach out to me on discord, or you can most likely find me in game! Don't be afraid to stop and say hello!

+1 good app, good prior experience, not finding much on the internet about Diabolic Network but DankRP had a big community. Either way, great app