Jul 5, 2022
Username: Snatch

◈ Your In-Game Name: Snatch

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/blindsnatch/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 19

Your Discord (with tag): ricky#4693

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. A plethora of my warnings are RDM related. It was mostly me fucking around and entertaining myself. I recently was banned on the 8th of July for a kidnapping related RDM, which was appealed and accepted because the Trial Mod got the time wrong.

0E449F6DC61B3C07835F7DC03C0223ACBAF779A1

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 4 days 17 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Pacific Standard Time (PST)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 10 AM - 10 PM (Weekends excluded, I work.)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've been playing on Atomic RP for a good amount of time, and I have to say that I enjoyed almost every moment so far. There is never a dull moment or a dull person, and I always good time. I feel that staff are a crucial part of dynamic, and a driving positive force. Sadly, it is hard to maintain this environment efficiently and consistently, and I often observe that staff are backed up with tickets and sits. One reason I'd like to be staff is to help people, not only by taking tickets but to genuinely help resolve people's disputes and problems in a kind and fair manner.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Unfortunately, I haven't been a shining example of following the rules. At the time of writing this application I am just coming off an minor RDM ban. This experience has given me a slight epiphany and I realize that I don't want to be banned from a server that I honestly love. I have gone over the rules with a fine toothed comb and I feel that my knowledge and understanding of said rules and guidelines is deep. I genuinely want to help people playing on Atomic and I feel like my ability to deliberate with a unbiased and kind mindset would help greatly. I also feel like being in the staff position would allow me to help others avoid breaking the rules. Ultimately, I just want to be viewed as positive force in the community.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I regret being banned and an overall nuisance, and even if I don't get accepted as staff, I'll keep my head up and try again next time.

Positives:
- Really good amount of playtime
- Explanation of warns
- Choice vocabulary, good grammar
Negatives:
- Prior RDM warns/ban
Other:
I like not only your effort on the app, but also your vocabulary that you used. Others may look right over that but this shows that you have good intellect and most likely can learn really well. My one concern is that being that you have over a week of playtime and received these warns a few days ago, you definitely understood the rules and knew what you were doing. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt because of your dedication to Atomic thus far. Best of luck to you.
Overall: +1

Positives:
- Really good amount of playtime
- Explanation of warns
- Choice vocabulary, good grammar
Negatives:
- Prior RDM warns/ban
Other:
I like not only your effort on the app, but also your vocabulary that you used. Others may look right over that but this shows that you have good intellect and most likely can learn really well. My one concern is that being that you have over a week of playtime and received these warns a few days ago, you definitely understood the rules and knew what you were doing. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt because of your dedication to Atomic thus far. Best of luck to you.
Overall: +1
+/- good positives. but 2 RDM in the span of a week

+/-, a ton of warns kind of ruins this app for me. Would still be fine with seeing an interview.

+1 Kind of concerned with the warns but otherwise the application itself is detailed and your vocabulary is great. Would be fine with seeing you get an interview.