Denied Soda Staff Application

Soda

User
Aug 20, 2022
Username: Soda

◈ Your In-Game Name: Boba Bola

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198868775807/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Boba

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 18/04/21 MRDM class 5, was going through a lot of shit at the time and my head was not right
20/06/22 MRDM class 5, same situation there
28/06/22, RDM class 3, was still going through a lot and I was stupid af
14/08/22, RDM class 3, was just being dumb this time no excuse for it
16/08/22, FailRP during raid class 3, i was a hitman and was in a party and went into my party members base and left party to kill him, I was pretty dumb lol.
18/08/22, RDM Class 3, was killing a lot of people as a pet. I was unaware that I couldn't because I had seen lots of people kill as pets and have no repercussions. I now realize that it was against the rules.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days 8 hours and 41 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Most of the time I would be on for the whole week.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would enjoy helping the community and making sure everyone has an amazing time on Atomic DarkRP.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I would be active for at least 5 hours a day through the week and would take lots of tickets as most of my time would be spent printing so I would be able to leave my base for a while. I have also noticed a lack of staff during the week as alot of them have jobs and it is sometimes difficult to get support during the week so i would be able to help that issue.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My mic isnt too good and it is bluetooth so it dies sometimes but during the week since i would only have 5 hours to play it would always be ready during the week.

I just didnt wanna waste alot of your time reading it and wanted to get to the point, i also spend over an hour rereading the rules a couple times :).

I just didnt wanna waste alot of your time reading it and wanted to get to the point, i also spend over an hour rereading the rules a couple times :).
We are here to read a lot, feel free to include as much information as you can. The more the better.

-1 Not enough effort, take a look at previously accepted applications for a frame of reference of what we're looking for

Application Denied
Your application is lacking the effort we would expect from someone hoping to be accepted for interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​