Accepted Sparrow. Staff Application

M1A2 Abrams

User
Mar 12, 2022
Username: Sparrow.

◈ Your In-Game Name: M1A2 Abrams

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078309891/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Sparrow.#0001 (my Atomic RP Discord server username is M1A2 Abrams, matching my in-game.)

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I have been Trial Moderator on ~3-4 servers and have made it up to Admin on multiple of them. I was a reliable staff member for Prison RP Digital Delta Gaming and have staffed on former Police RP community, Crix Networks which has recently shut down.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3pm-10pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?

I want to be apart of the staff team because this server is one of the servers I can confidentially say are genuinely good on the Garry's Mod DarkRP tab. I recently came back to Garry's Mod after ~1 year of being away and I've already have 1d of playtime on the server and have only been here for 2 days. I love the community and the staff team. I've had alot of fun playing with them, even though they make my head hurt at times. I believe I would be a valuable asset to the team since I have years of experience with staffing and know how to take many situations that would be brought among me.

This server is one of the best I've played and I absolutely love everything about it, the addons are perfect and joining the staff team would be a great side-job to the original job of make as much money as possible I set for myself. I believe I would have alot of fun taking sits and helping other players with their issues and I believe I would be good to work with for them aswell.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?
  • For one, I have years of staffing experience and my activity is through the roof with around 6 hours of time window to play per day. I believe this is one of my key assets and I think that my activity would help the server alot and it would help other staff because I will usually be there to help them with anything they need.
  • Second, my record is clean. I have never broken a rule on this server, I have never been reported, and I have never been warned for anything on this server. I try my best to uphold all the rules and try to be in as little trouble as possible when playing this server.
  • Lastly, I think I would be a great staff member for the staff team because I have years of experience, like I said with using multiple staff plugins and handling things like sits, serial rule breakers, and all other sorts of situations I can get into if my staff application is accepted.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. N/A

Edited on 03/13/2022 to add more information and make the application look and be better.

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Daddystuffy#5855 to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to Tungsten#7445 to schedule your training!
Note: Failure to schedule your Training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.