Denied Spride's Staff Application.

SPRIDE

User
Mar 12, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Spride

Steam Name: Currently Spride, other times it is MrNoName73.

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/MrNoName73/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 22

Your discord name/tag: MrNoName73#2120

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes it is.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I was banned once but it was a printer hack mistake that was cleared up with other admins. I accessed a feature that was removed in prior changelogs.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day & 14 hours so far.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, I made sure to before I actually dedicated to this server.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? I have just recently started reading up on them.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Absolutely.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? No, but I would love to begin my experience.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? No, but I have gotten along with admins such as Panda, Remmah & Smurf.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Unfortunately, No.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I really enjoy the dynamic of AtomicRP. I tried to find other servers with the same kind of attractiveness but it just hasn't happened. I also dislike unruly RP servers.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I think I could make a valuable asset, the downside would be having me learn the ways of moderation in real time. However, I can remain unbiased, calm, and collected. I am good at receiving criticism especially from people who have earned positions higher than I. I work full time but I almost always check in on the server once or twice for an hour at a time. Some days i spend 5+ hours on the server just enjoying the interactions as a black market dealer.

(As an addition to my original post)

I would like to add that there are times in which mods are not on, usually mid week early in the morning. My days off are Tuesdays Wednesdays. I like the community and find myself enjoying the reoccurring members. I also have followed guidelines strictly enough to actually call admins when I see something wrong. For instance, there was a 3D text sign that said “I hate Black people” and I had called an admin to remove it. I also make sure I follow all of the advert systems when raiding, mugging, or advertising. I’ve gotten along with almost everyone except for Riddler but that’s because he stinks at making bases

I understand if I get denied do to me not having a week on this forum, but I believe given the chance, I could enforce the server rules and assist in making it more player friendly, so we have more return users.

+1
Love the App man and seems like you are on the server when no Admins/Mods are on so that would be very helpful.
Best of Luck!

+1 he's 22 he'll pick up quick. From what interactions I've had w/him in game hes pretty laid back and controlled in his demeanor