Cosmos1
Steam Name:

Cosmos
Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
16 turning 17 in 2 months

Your discord name/tag:

Galaxia △#0001
Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

No, but my nickname on Atomic discord Server is the same as the In-game one.
Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

Yes, for Racism, although at the time I did not fully understand what could and what couldnt get me banned on the server since I got banned because, I was talking to a guy who was playing civil war songs through his microphone and he asked me to start playing it too and I did thinking that if he was doing it and if wasnt banned yet then it should be allowed, an admin came into play and insta banned me and the other guy, at that time I did not quite understand if that was punishable or not since I did not have even nearly as much experience on the server as I have now.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
1 week 1 day and 15 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, Ive fully read the rules multiple times on the recent days for preparation and understanding.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes Ive read all the information, handbooks, guidelines, and commands for staff and think I have enough understanding on all of them.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes, I use a professional microphone, a shure cm7b.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes, Ive moderated for one to two months on the SuperiorServers - Danktown server although I did not enjoy that server as much as I do with atomic, I did appreciate the time I spent moderating in there and it gave me a lot of experience to help moderate in other servers as well.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

Yes Ive been encouraged to apply by Washed and Mittens.
If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Yes, all three of them.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Ive been in atomic long enough to create a bond with the community, and it seems as if atomic is having a hard time recently dealing with tickets and problems with trolls on the server, I understand and appreciate all the work that has been put in atomic, when I look atomic I see a lot of people who dedicate time and extreme effort into making it a better place for player all together, and feeling like that makes me want to help atomic thrive even more, Ive always liked helping the community if it was talking to the admins and giving them Ideas for new mods to implement on the server or to witness and help in sits, I feel like becoming a moderator in atomic is just a step up in the community, and personal honor for me to able help and dedicate myself to the server, I understand by my experience with moderation in gmod that the role of moderator comes with a lot of trust and power which is clearly a responsibility that after spending so much time with the community I feel like Im ready to take on.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
through the time ive spent in atomic ive come to be friends with some of the admins such as Washed, Mommy Kim and Shiloh and develop an even greater appreciation for the staff Team, and community and through time ive come care a lot about atomic, entering the Staff Team will not only be a honor but a personal fulfillment with the community since ive wanted for a long time to spend more time and effort to help atomic grown and prosper.
What is your timezone?
CET

Last edited:
+1
I have seen you from time to time on the sever and you seem committed with more than enough playtime. Application is also good.
You also have experience with one of the most popular servers. I think an interview should be conducted to test your potential.
Good luck!

+1 Good guy, chill, talk frequently with him in-game and in discord. Seems dedicated and asks a lot of questions about staffing personally. I think you'd be a great fit and good luck

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Hez on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Beta on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.