Denied ㄒ卄乇 乃乇匚Ҝ Staff Application

ㄒ卄乇 乃乇匚Ҝ

User
Aug 17, 2023
Username: ㄒ卄乇 乃乇匚Ҝ

◈ Your In-Game Name: ㄒ卄乇 乃乇匚Ҝ

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073599731/

Your Age: 26

Your Discord Tag: bengalfan013#6024

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 20min

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team 0 in this community, was super admin in my last one.
> Rank (If applicable) supporter +
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Was staff for Debonair DARKRP for over 1 year, server went down for owner due to lack of unding but have over 4k hrs of mostly staffing

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST, live in NY

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? nightime, i usually work 230pm to 11pm mon. through fri.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? enjoy the server and content and the staff have been wonderful so id like to find a new home, ive interacted with so many people here and every night i get on the server, and the community is so alive id LOVE to be a part of ensuring everyone has an amazing experience.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I like to not only enforce rules and policy but also like to have fun with the players, i like to let them know that while i'm a friend and fellow player, i still have a job to do, and wont play favorites. i will always be fair and impartial, and only apply the rules to the situation and proceed as necessary by policy, i was a super admin on the last server i was on, and im not using that as leverage at all. im humble. i understand im new to this community and must earn my stripes.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My name is Zack, im from about an hour north of NYC. I serve in the united states air force, have served for over 4.5 years now, for someone who has suffered from PTSD and depression, ive been desperate to find a new drive and passion. I work security on the side full time outside of the military and wanna find something that keeps me engaged and active, and i think this community is perfect! As you can tell from my hours on Garry's Mod I used to play ALOT back in the day before adulting and responsibility came into the picture LOL. But recently I've gotten back into wanting to join another community but always had a hard time looking for one I wanted to stick with and potentially apply for staffing. Other things about me, I love Hip Hop, especially 90s. My hobbies include enjoying things like going out with my fiancée, and I love some good food! I've tried almost every culture food there is but I still have so much i want to try! I also am a paranormal skeptic. Been watching some hunting videos and still unsure how to explain some of the things.. ANYWHO, I hope I get to see you guys around! Don't hesitate to stop me and have a conversation!

Last edited:
+1
I have interacted with The Beck a few times, he is a pretty chill guy. Seems to have quite a bit of staffing experience, but is newer to the server itself. I'm going to +1 due to my interactions with him. But a note for you Beck, you should add more information to your application, as those that don't know you will claim lack of effort. Much love - Azuzu​

+1
I have interacted with The Beck a few times, he is a pretty chill guy. Seems to have quite a bit of staffing experience, but is newer to the server itself. I'm going to +1 due to my interactions with him. But a note for you Beck, you should add more information to your application, as those that don't know you will claim lack of effort. Much love - Azuzu​
Thank you for your feedback! i realized it as soon as i read back and seen there was some spots I missed! I greatly hope i get the chance for an interview so I may have the opportunity to further give more background! THANKS AGAIN!

-1 Not that much effort. Very new to the server and fresh to rules, and RDMed me today. Got a verbal. You can edit your staff app if you want and it might be a +1.

After edit +1, this app is now showing who you are and I hope it goes well for you.

Last edited:
-1 Not that much effort. Very new to the server and fresh to rules, and RDMed me today. Got a verbal. You can edit your staff app if you want and it might be a +1.
wait.. when did i RDM? if i did it ill own it but i dont just RDM people.. it could have been a warning shot that accidentally hit you? but im not a troll i promise.. if you feel i did anything wrong i fully apologize

**edit** Yes i remember that situation, im sorry you had an arrest wand and i tried to just warning shot passed you and it hit you, thats my fault and im sorry. <3 better interactions moving foward, i took your advice as well, and edited to include more info!

Last edited:
+1 Seems like a solid app - I get nervous when people just immediately apply for staff as soon as they hit the minimum time though

+1 Seems like a solid app - I get nervous when people just immediately apply for staff as soon as they hit the minimum time though
To be honest, I understand your nervousness, and I don't fault you for it at all. I can assure you at least one thing at this moment, when I was staff previously in the last community I was in, I took my job very seriously, because at the end of the day, I wanted to be sure that the server that I and many others loved playing in, didn't turn into something that wasn't enjoyable. Rest assured If considered for the position I will do the very same here. Just need some time to warm up to me :). Thank you for your feedback, it means the most.

+1 Seems to be a chill guy, plus he has previous experience and put a good amount of effort on the application.
Thank you! I'm very easy going and laid back, I'm all about laughing and jokes and having fun, and finding new friends that hopefully turns into family. Joining the military taught me a lot about effort and taught me to be a better communicator. I never used to be this good before to be honest 😆. SO yes. Very chill, but also understanding that for this opportunity, gotta flip that switch to being fun me to handling situations and making the right call to protect others.

+1 Would like to see an interview. I've had a lot of positive interactions with you and the staffing experience is definitely a plus.

❤️❤️❤️ always been able to have a chuckle with you haha, thank you for your response and consideration, means the most! Hope to interact even more moving forward! You see you on tonight if you're on! I'm off work at 11 EST.

NOTICE
You have to join the atomic steam group in order to staff, failure to join will result in
DENIAL

NOTICE
You have to join the atomic steam group in order to staff, failure to join will result in
DENIAL

Done. Thank you!