Staffing suggestion's/concerns

waio00

User
Aug 18, 2021
I believe that there should be 2 classes for ltap. I do not think it is fair how someone broke NLR, probably left because it was late at night then get banned for a week. I think there should be a class IV LTAP. For 1, having another category IV class would be nice rather than hate speech and it would still stain the record but not as bad. The class IV LTAP would be considered RDM, NLR, and or any punishments below class III. But if the user gets pulled in for something like an RDM sit and then leaves, it would be class V. then the class V LTAP would be MRDM, Racism, or leave during sit+reason. This should be added because I know a lot of people complain about it's for a week and I understand the feeling. A lot of the time with regular players you will see them ask in the ticket system or staff chat if they have any reports before they get off. A user should not be banned 20 minutes down the road when the person for say made an rdm ticket, staff haven't gotten to it in 10-20 minutes so they think they are fine and then leave and next thing you know they are banned for a full week.

I think this would be a good idea if Class I, II, and III rule breaks would become an LTAP Class III warning and Class IV and V stay at LTAP Class V

+1 players shouldn't be punished because tickets are backed up; it's already annoying enough as is to play with them backed up, let alone getting banned because of it.

+1 players shouldn't be punished because tickets are backed up; it's already annoying enough as is to play with them backed up, let alone getting banned because of it.
+1 agree with biz

-1 bad idea, you can decide if it's ltap or not.

It's already up to staff to determine if ltap is justified. Just use your brain!
I've been in sits that I call for RDM, NLR, RDA, etc. you name it and every time that the guy is gone (as the tickets are never not backed up) they straight away ask if I want him to be banned for LTAP with or without any footage, evidence, story or anything regarding the sit. Not sure when if ever I've seen staff use THEIR discretion as to when to or when not to ban people for LTAP, rather it's a question of how the person that made the sit is feeling. Also not sure why you are telling other staff to use their brain when they are just wanting to improve the server that we all enjoy playing on. . .

I've been in sits that I call for RDM, NLR, RDA, etc. you name it and every time that the guy is gone (as the tickets are never not backed up) they straight away ask if I want him to be banned for LTAP with or without any footage, evidence, story or anything regarding the sit. Not sure when if ever I've seen staff use THEIR discretion as to when to or when not to ban people for LTAP, rather it's a question of how the person that made the sit is feeling. Also not sure why you are telling other staff to use their brain when they are just wanting to improve the server that we all enjoy playing on. . .
I agree with this and the greatest tool you can give your staff is discretion, because if you don't trust the judgment of your staff why have them as staff at all?