Denied Steam : Ubik Staff Application

Steam : Ubik

User
Jul 12, 2023
Username: Steam : Ubik

◈ Your In-Game Name: Pablo Escaobar

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198830294216/

Your Age: 19

Your Discord Tag: ubiks

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 2 rdms because i was new at the time and 1 hate speech i think i said something about gay people im not really sure. I say this so that you know i don't mean to act like i don't care.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 86hours 2minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
1-6PM is usually when i get on after the gym but after that i can be on until 2AM before i go to bed, But that's if i don't play any other game so subject to change.

I dont really care about rank as long as i can handle business, If you mean one that i purchased no.

People-A few people know me as Pablo Escaobar but i had to change my name for the application.
Staff-i have only met a few staff and it wasn't to really talk to them it more more for questions and stuff like that.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3PM-2AM-if i dont play other games

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to try it and its experience cant go wrong with that. Also since ive never staffed before you as atomic staff and shape me into anything you need

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? There is no reason how ever, "Shawty wanna fuck
Shawty likes it rough and she's got a big, oily butt
A big round wet McMuffin
Shawty's got sexual techniques, and a big, round, oily butt
Goosebumps on her booty cheeks
I wanna bust a nut" Pause

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. uh not really i mean if i get accepted then i could just tell you guys about myself then, Thank you for your time.AND SORRY ABOUT THE SONG LYRIC IN THE ACCEPTATION THING

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

I would recommend taking the application a little more serious than including song lyrics.
I also recommend adding more detail to the questions that were asked.
You may reapply in 2 weeks ( 14 days )