Denied SupaColin Staff Application

SupaColin

User
Jun 5, 2023
Username: SupaColin

◈ Your In-Game Name: SupaColin

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199234564696/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: SupaColin#2665

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was new and I insided for some money, and I got a verbal and I told Siyyo (the admin who verbal'd me) that I will never do it again, which I wont.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Day and 22 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3-11PM during school, which is over shortly. And 10am-11pm (in and out at times) during the summer

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I just want to assist in the workforce of the admins to keep the server playable for the public and not have abusive admins stay in power such as Jay S (IMO) and I wish for people on this server to be able to play without having to deal with MRDMers or FailBasers who ruin the experience for others and make them miss out on opportunities to have a good time. I wish for every player to have a fair, and fun experience on both AtomicRP 2 and AtomicRP 1 equally where each rule-breaker will be accounted for.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be on the staff team because I have played this server for about a week now and I already almost have 2 whole days on it. During these 2 days I have experienced the ins and outs of very common admin sits, and occasionally more complex ones, and I believe I would make the work load of the current admins much lighter. Such as today, I am playing on AtomicRP 1 and I got MRDMed, and I put a note to the admins stating "got mrdmed by ____" and then I continued playing the server, it took the admins 10 minutes to look at my note and bring me to an Admin sit and if I were on the Admin team I believe I could shorten this time significantly.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I play a lot, and I learn from my mistakes and correct them. Thank you for reading my application and goodbye.

You are not ready for a staffing position here on atomic, i have dealt with you in a few sit's and playing regularly and from my point of view, you have little to no knowledge of the rule's and you have a completely disregard for them.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/