Accepted Sync's Staff Application

Sync

User
May 8, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Sync

Steam Name: Sync

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197987640075/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 23

Your discord name/tag: Pepsiwiz#8357

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? My discord nickname is set to Sync, yes.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? No.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) Currently I'm at 24 hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes. I have been playing this game for many years and have been staff of quite a few servers and have ran my own in the past.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Yes, from Toxic, Vpotato, and Beta Male

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I have experience with AWarn3 and BLogs, SAM doesn't sound familiar to me.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I love helping people whenever I can. I'm currently a Medic in the US Air Force and I'm in school to be a teacher. My main hobby is playing games and GMOD is definitely one of my favorites.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I should be accepted because I am experienced and mature. After years of experience on DarkRP I know how to enforce rules but also how to allow people to have fun and not be too strict if there is no need for it. I am someone you know will have integrity as it is one of the pillars of the USAF and I practice it every day. I also have more than enough free time to be on the server and help out, I actually prefer being Staff on Duty more than RPing most of the time.

What is your timezone?
NA Pacific time UTC -8:00/ -7:00

Overall I think I would be a great addition to the staff team and member of the community. Thanks for the consideration, - Sync.

-/+ For the following reasons.
  1. Decent app
  2. I would prefer to see more time
  3. I have not really been introduced to you
That is all I have to say. Good luck!

+1 i have talked with him a few times, seemed relax and responsible with a sound understanding of the rules .

+1 Wish you were specific about the servers you had previously staffed in but really good app otherwise. Good luck :)

+1 Wish you were specific about the servers you had previously staffed in but really good app otherwise. Good luck :)
I was an admin on so many, but the only one i remember the name of was UrbanGamers and I was a Co-owner of the Killshot community of servers.

Update: As of now I am at 40 hours. I posted it right at 24 cause I was eager.

+1

You're a good dude and I've talked with ya before. You don't seem too mingey at all, just continously look over the rules to better improve your memory of them.

+1 I have interacted with you before, and you seem like a good guy that doesn’t minge too much. Also I think you would be a great addition to the staff team!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers within 3 days on Discord to schedule your interview

Failure to reach out will result in your Application getting Denied

Application Accepted
Reach out to Wilkers within 3 days to schedule your training

Failure to reach out will result in your Application getting Denied