Denied taxidoge Staff Application

taxidoge

User
Mar 13, 2022
Username: taxidoge

◈ Your In-Game Name: Taxidoge

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/874534732832947528347

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15 1 month from being 16

Your Discord (with tag): Mcxhalo#9085

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week and 1 day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I have 2000 Hours on Gmod and in that time I have staffed on a lot of servers, and different types including starwarsrp, darkrp, and more. I have staffed for many servers on starwarsrps most of which are no longer running, some of them are icefuse, zephyr, and some other ones that aren't the popular and to be honest I've forgotten the names of. Some of the darkrp servers I have staffed on is civil gamers and a long time playing on that server, another decent sized server is elitelupus for a little while and some other smaller servers that are no longer running.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? The maximum time I can be on on the weekdays is 4 to 8 because of school and getting sleep. On weekends I can be on all day if I wanted to.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be on the AtomicRP staff team because I kind of have nothing to do and I really enjoy this server and already know pretty much everything about staffing and could be a great addition to the widely growing server. In the past year or so that I've been on this server I've seen how much it has grown and I wish to be something that helps it grow.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? These are the reasons I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP staff team. For one I have a great amount of experience staffing and know what to do in most situations. Another reason is that I meet every requirement and more that you have set. I also play a good bit and im starting to play a lot more now because of the free time I have.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I've been playing this sever for around a year or two and have donated numerous times to help it grow and have spent a total of 180+ hours playing this server. I am a big fan of doges and play many games and love to meet new people that spend their time playing games just like me. I know a insane amount on Gmod and love to play sandbox from time to time I also play other games like CSGO and other games that are fun to me, if you really want to see the things I enjoy go to my steam profile and check it out. I am pretty shy so if I don't speak or anything like that just know that is pretty normal.

+1 lots of experience as staff and huge server time
+ no warn for week in the server, amazing
Good luck!

+1 has a lot of play time therefore he should know the rules
he has no warns
good app
good luck !!

+1 Alright application, I have seen you around and I think you would make a good member to the team.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Daddystuffy#5855 to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
Unfortunately, your application is being denied.
If you have any questions/concerns about your application and why it's being denied you may reach out to me on discord @ Ya Ming Gotcha#9941.