Denied TBB Staff Application

TBB

User
Jul 13, 2023
Username: TBB

◈ Your In-Game Name: The Bootyhole Bandit (TBB)

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BadAzzMan/

Your Age: 15 (12/24/07)

Your Discord Tag: Funion#4683

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Attempted MRDM (i ran around and stabbed people but didn't kill then to mess with them)
1 week (i know this looks REALLY bad, but I can promise that it hasn't and will not happen again. If so I will permanently leave the server)

Fail RP (raiding as hobo)

Fail RP (returning to base after raid)

RDM (i honestly don't remember

Fail Basing (more than 4 keypads)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2d,14h,5m (at time of application

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Weekends: depends on my parent's schedules Week Days: 4:00-7:00

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think i could help with some of the issues in the server and help the admin with how many tickets there are.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am a genuinely good person and I want to help people as much as I can.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. The staff forum says "not found," so i can't read it.

I am still in school and in a lot of AP and honors classes, so i might have homework and stuff

I travel to my dad's house once a month and it's a hassle to bring my laptop every time, so I only bring it on long weekends and during the summer.

You have 2 days on the server with these active warning, you also have 5 active warns 1 being a very very recent MRDM

2Ja8FfM.png

Last edited:
how many points do you get to start with?

-1 Don't know why ppl say they'll leave the server permanently or quit gmod if they got another warn or broke another rule 💀
(Poor effort and too many active warns)

-1 Don't know why ppl say they'll leave the server permanently or quit gmod if they got another warn or broke another rule 💀
(Poor effort and too many active warns)
um actually I said I would leave if I MRDM'd/AMRDM'd again (but fr tho, why is it poor effort? just asking so I know what to add on to in the future

it doesn't say how many points you get... but thanks anyways

um actually I said I would leave if I MRDM'd/AMRDM'd again (but fr tho, why is it poor effort? just asking so I know what to add on to in the future
Saying permanently leaving the server, quitting the game, or uninstalling gmod is all unprofessional behavior whether you say it or actually do it. (Shows you are a kid) Poor effort as in you put nearly no effort into answering the last 2 questions. One sentence per question is poor effort. I think you are just simply too young and maybe younger than 15 🤷‍♂️

Not enough playtime to justify those warns.

Yikes just saw the responses, yeah please don't make this kid staff.

I would recommend looking at accepted applications to see what is expected of applicants.
You have a very poor reputation. I would work on that and apply once you think you’re more renowned on the server.
As is right now you have no chance of becoming staff with the warns you have, clear lack of understanding the rules.