Denied TechiseGamer Staff Application

TechiseGamer

User
Aug 8, 2023
Username: TechiseGamer

◈ Your In-Game Name: light lanzoli

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198810496631/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: soochi. {its the new discord stuff it needs the dot}

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. i have been warned once for rdm it was 3 months ago

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5d 15h 16m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
i was staff for a few weeks
my rank was mod
and i dont got any

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? i am always on at 1:30 pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I am eager to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team because I have spent numerous hours on the server and have developed a deep appreciation for the community and its members. Throughout my time playing, I have observed the positive impact that the staff team has on shaping the server's environment and ensuring an enjoyable experience for all players.

I genuinely enjoy helping people and believe that being a staff member would provide me with the opportunity to contribute to the server's growth and maintain a welcoming atmosphere. My extensive playtime on the server has allowed me to familiarize myself with its rules and mechanics, which would enable me to effectively assist and guide other players.

By joining the staff team, I aim to utilize my knowledge and skills to resolve any issues or conflicts that arise, ensuring fair gameplay and creating a positive environment for everyone. I am committed to upholding the server's rules and enforcing them in a respectful and unbiased manner.

Overall, becoming a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team would not only fulfill my passion for helping others but also grant me the chance to actively contribute to the server's success and the enjoyment of its community."

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team because of my deep passion for the server and its community. With my extensive experience as a dedicated player, I have gained valuable insights into the server's dynamics, rules, and player needs. I have spent numerous hours helping and supporting fellow players, and I genuinely enjoy being a positive influence. I possess strong problem-solving abilities, a calm demeanor, and a commitment to fairness and integrity. By joining the staff team, I aim to contribute my knowledge, dedication, and enthusiasm to foster an even better environment for all players

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i like tacos

Last edited:
Would like to see more effort on the last 2 questions.
Note: you can edit your application.

Last edited:
Yikes. Imagine using AI to fix your low effort application but not even reading the response to see if it’s something you align with.

-1 I thought it was good, but then you said you used ai., cmon man. A staff app is off of why YOU think you should be a staff, not an ai. if you do make another staff app, write it yourself.

Application Denied

Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Application Denied

Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/
He's not gonna get blacklisted from staff?