Alabama
Username: thedustbunny

◈ Your In-Game Name: The Dust Bunny

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ryanleroy/

Your Age: 26

Your Discord Tag: thedustbunny

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was warned thrice in my time on the server, both within a real world week of joining.

My first warn was RDM, which I deserved. I did in fact damage a player who was not part of the gunfight I was in, which is RDM.

My second warn was FailRP during a raid, because I had to get off of the game due to a real life situation while I was raiding. I noticed I received that warn the next time I logged on.

I was also warned for RDA, which was successfully expunged after an appeal. The circumstances were nebulous, as I arrested a player for attacking a citizen's property (a "raid valuable", the Radio entity). Later, it was found that the radio was protected by an invisible case, so officially no vandalism was successfully performed. These circumstances were judged as not RDA.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 61 hours as of this application.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I considered choosing no for this option, because not only is the server I was an Administrator (one rank higher than Moderator and two ranks total higher than Regular User) on for over a year now defunct, but the former staff also no longer play Garrysmod regularly; however, I will link the Steam account of the former owner of Apex Gaming here. It has been some time, and I don't even know if the limit of 4 years has been surpassed due to my own memory.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/leveluptime

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Weekend mornings, usually about 6am-10am and the occasional random weekday evening.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think it's helpful to have a few regular players who enjoy the intended gameplay loop / sandbox of the server's configuration, and who don't intend to harm other players' enjoyment, be able to ban troll players who join just to make people upset, and to maintain the integrity of that gameplay loop / sandbox that we enjoy so much.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I treat staffing the same way I treat my real job; a list of proper techniques and an order in which to do them when certain problems arise. Plug in the technique to solve the problem, with a touch of friendly social skill to make sure no feathers are ruffled and that even players who are reminded of the rules and receive a warning or worse are not unduly punished, but understand what they did and how to become better.

My intentions are to play as I normally would, but be available for tickets requested while I'm available be swiftly handled to keep everyone having a good time.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My character as The Dust Bunny may be aloof and sometimes sarcastic, but I always want to create fun RP scenes that everyone enjoys; be it an oiled machine of a crooked meth lab filled with ne'er-do-wells and thugs to protect it, run a den of sadistic kidnappers, serve pizzas or smoothies or drugs to the public to give them powerups or fun visual effects, fight off the police, or organize the government into a force to be reckoned with while keeping gun crime and drug distribution to a minimum on the open streets. Maybe sometimes a bunch of misfits sit down and enjoy a little chiptune music or mess around with a visiting streamer.

I enjoy all of that, and I want everyone on the server to enjoy those kinds of experiences too. When I'm on, I'll do my best to make sure they will, while keeping the dreaded inconvenience of an "admin sit" to a minimum.

I can’t speak to your warns or history, nor your character as we unfortunately haven’t interacted much, but I like the application and your communication skills seem solid!

+1