Accepted TheGooseGuy Staff Application

TheGooseGuy

User
May 28, 2023
Username: TheGooseGuy

◈ Your In-Game Name: TheGooseGuy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/10010010001000011100101000/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: TheGooseGuy@3212

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I can't see the old ones anymore, but the most recent was fail RP in a raid (Class III). I think the other ones were awhile back for some RDM when I wasn't really serious about the server.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2d 16h 55m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Honestly depends if I have work, but Its usually around 2pm to 2am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I like this server a lot and honestly just want to help out and try to make it even better. I put a lot of time and money into it, so I'd like to be a bigger and better part of it. Being a staff member would allow me to help players that are being abused as well as still being able to play normally. Another reason would be that when I play, usually later at night, there is a higher frequency of "goofiness" about. By this I mean RDM, NLR breaking, ECT. The final and most important reason I'd like to be a part of the team is that I'll get to see Moose King more often.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm not going to lie; I've had previous warns before. But I've always tried to make amends and tbh they were pretty goofy. Anyways, I think I should be accepted because I'm a rational, neutral, and goofy person. Being like this would help have a fair judgement in tickets as well as being a good person to be around. I also have a great passion for this game and really enjoy it; so, I would have a great solicitude for every ticket I take. Being accepted to the staff team would also be an amazing way for me to give back to this community; after all, it has given me so much excitement and joy when I play.
Finally, the last reason why I should be accepted as a staff member is that I need to see Moose King more often.
Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm A GOOFY GOOBER
Penguins are my favorite animal
Grey is my favorite color
Moose King ( In my opinion ) is the best mod
Official Goose Dood
Hi

Last edited:
+1 Nice person and I've never really had any issues with them, both personally or in tickets.

+1 Lots of positive interactions, i believe they have the maturity to be staff! Lets see an interview! :)

+1

Good application and good experiences with this player. Has some humor in his application, mainly “I'll get to see Moose King more often.”

+1 wrote a book seems pretty friendly and chill, would like to see a explaination on your warn and or ban