Denied TheSchmittyyy Staff Application

TheSchmittyyy

User
Dec 28, 2022
Username: TheSchmittyyy

◈ Your In-Game Name: ItsSchmittyyy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198874124813/

Your Age: 20

Your Discord Tag: .ItsSchmittyyy#2322

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. !Warns shows none but i had some very old RDM warns. I think 3.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 Days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was a Mod on Ice Fuse for a while a few years back. It lasted about two months, but had to leave due to personal reasons.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Any

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I play this server a lot and want to keep the experience fun and clean. I have a lot of fun with the community on this server. I do my best to be kind and friendly with everyone and never have issues meeting new people and having a blast with them. It doesn't matter if i just met them they always seem like life long friends. No matter how silly things get i always know when i get on the server im going to have a blast and it sucks to have someone ruin that by being a prick.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm very emotionally mature and I'm able to provide swift and quick action to any situation. I have a lot of experience in real life with people and being able to understand how to handle a situation like an adult goes a long way compared to someone who just knows how to sit online and talk. Understanding both sides of an argument and both sides of the situation no matter right or wrong is a big part of deciding a punishment. I intend on making sure that rules will be enforced.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I do work weekends but im usually on a lot.

I have plenty of experience working as a team. I usually work on fan made projects a lot and always have a good relationship with everyone on them. I never go out of the way to make someone upset and would even go as far to say i go out of my way to insure they wont be made upset by any choices made by me or a team member.

Last edited:
Edit: +1 I've never seen you in game, but you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team. looking forward to meeting you

Last edited:
Application Denied
An interview was not scheduled within the 3 day time period.
We appreciate your interest in staffing, you may reapply for staff in 2 weeks.
Message me on Discord for any further questions.​