Denied TM_BROKENRECORD Staff Application

TM_BROKENRECORD

User
Jul 18, 2021
Username: TM_BROKENRECORD

◈ Your In-Game Name: BROKENRECORD

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199115586810/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: brokenrecord2910

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1month 4 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
BOTH ATOMICRP

ROUGHLY 4 AND 3 MONTHS EACH

MODERATOR BOTH TIMES

MOST OF THE STAFF I KNOW HAVE QUIT BUT UNLESS THEY HAVE FORGOT ABOUT ME MAHLASER {SMOD} AND MAYBE SUMMER PEPPER {ADMIN} REMEMBER ME

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? ASCT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3pm-11pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be apart of the staff team so I can both assist in moderating the community of my favourite server and enjoy one of my favourite experiences of GMOD as a whole which is staffing this server. I greatly enjoy helping people who I am friendly with which consists of the entire server as I do not have any enemies or people with grudges against me that I can think of.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted onto the atomic staff because I have experience staffing on this server and greatly enjoy it, I am extremely likely to do tickets as they arrive since they are one of my favourite things to do as I can both assist the community and experience the joy of solving the puzzle of the events that transpired before a specific session. I also personally believe I am a mature person who isn't prone to emotional stability and have the ability to remain completely unbiased no matter who I may call into a sit. I can be active on both forums and the discord for a while each day allowing me to assist in issues specified in the media apps.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
+/-
would like to see some more effort on the last 2 questions.
Note: You can edit your application.

-1 absolutely not. You weren't a very good staff as I recall and like to start shit for no reason

+1 I remember seeing you on the team last year but I'm not sure how you were as a staff member. Your application looks fine so I believe an interview would suffice.

Application Denied
Failure to schedule training.​