Accepted tsoko Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsoko

User
Apr 7, 2023
Username: tsoko

◈ Your In-Game Name: Tsukuvo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199297018687/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Tsukuvo#6598

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4d 4h (100 hrs!!!)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5:00 - 9:50 Mon-Thurs

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Being a staff member interests me because AtomicRP has a great aura surrounding it and the community is often accepting and nice to new and veteran players alike. The experiences I have had on the Atomic servers have been like no other and I often make meaningful friendships with the people I run into on said server, even though sometimes the players are negative towards me and my fellow players, I have comfort in the fact that I know they will be dealt with in a proper manner by staff, despite this sometimes this could take awhile and I would like to be apart of what changes that.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted on to the AtomicRP staff because I am well informed with the rules on the server and not only this but I also am often on one of the servers getting to know many of the people on that server which has given almost all players a good first impression of me. In addition to this, I am able to keep my cool and help any players that have been wronged and would do it swiftly and efficiently which is one of the main reasons I should be accepted since making a difference in the negativity of the server is going to be my main goal.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Activity will never be a problem for me since I'm on very often

Thank you for your time

Edit: time played ^^ changes after each day
Added to: Accepted to team portion of application

Last edited:
-1/+1 the interactions ive had with you were okay, but id like to see an interview.

-1/+1 literally just taught you where console was and how to bind a key, so training might be difficult, but seems nice and wouldn't mind an interview

-1/+1 literally just taught you where console was and how to bind a key, so training might be difficult, but seems nice and wouldn't mind an interview
its been a long time since ive had to use the console :'( and i didnt know if i still had my console key on default

Last edited:
+1 for interview as the effort is better then most of the recent applications for his age group.

-/+ I have never seen you in game and player communication is critical when being staff, I don’t have enough info on you to give you a +1 if I see more of you and see how you act in situation I will give you a +1

-/+ I have never seen you in game and player communication is critical when being staff, I don’t have enough info on you to give you a +1 if I see more of you and see how you act in situation I will give you a +1
thank you for this feedback, hope to have some interactions with you.

-1 this guy is a ass hole and hes a summer ant he said paw patrol sucks and he is mean to everyone and he says the n word when no one is looking

-1 this guy is a ass hole and hes a summer ant he said paw patrol sucks and he is mean to everyone and he says the n word when no one is looking
i have never done this please stop trying to ruin my application

Status
Not open for further replies.