Accepted TTterminator05 Staff Application

LostNova

User
May 4, 2022
Username: TTterminator05

◈ Your In-Game Name: TTterminator05

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198218723324/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I am 16 Years Old, turning 17 on August the 12th

Your Discord (with tag): TTterminator05#0260 , I am active on discord pretty often.

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? As of right now, 2d 4h 19m.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? I live in the UK, my time zone is BST currently, however it is normally BST.

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am online from 4pm to 12am usually, however I have a ever-changing work schedule so sometimes I get on later/earlier, I can get on almost everyday.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to join the staff team to help out in the community and keep peace, I know some of the mod team as we have talked in-game and they are all very nice people, I think its an extremely kind community with a lot of funny people, I am interested in joining the team to help out the player-base, improve the experience of AtomicRP and to be apart of the friendly mod team. That free supporter is a nice motivator too.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am confident in my abilities to hold fair and fast sits, I am fairly experienced in DarkRP servers so I can answer any questions the newer players ask and I will personally hold myself accountable for any misjudged consequences.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'd like to tell you a small amount more about my work, in case some are confused on what I meant about "ever-changing work schedule", I enter work on days when my boss needs me, meaning I can be free all day (10am to 12am IF NEEDED, however I will most likely not be on the server ALL day, refer to my answer to the question "What time of the day (for you) are you usually on?" for hours I will most likely be on) In other cases, I may not be on until around 6pm because work is "ever-changing" and I may arrive home late.

That is all, any other questions the staff team have you can come and ask me by dming me on discord, I am in the AtomicRP discord so I should be pretty easy to find.

Thank you for reading my Staff Application and I hope you consider me, have a great day/evening.

-rep

Things I Liked
No warns.Staffing time

Things i don’t like
Not a lot of Effort shown / Not much reason on the why you should be staff question at all.

Recommendations
Put more effort, tell/show us why you should be staff and how you would benefit the team, effort shows a lot on these applications!

Goodluck 😁

+1 Can vouch, have been around this guy quite a bit, he's friends with Pixel who's been accepted and trained, and having both on the server as staff can be good for them both as motivation.

+1 Can vouch, have been around this guy quite a bit, he's friends with Pixel who's been accepted and trained, and having both on the server as staff can be good for them both as motivation.
+1 I can also Vouch as stated i am Friends with them but i think they will make a decent trial and should atleast be worth interviewing

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to 🤍kitty🖤#4457 within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.​

Application Accepted
Reach out to Killuminati#0797 within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.​