Denied TVG_Core Staff Application

Benny Benson

User
Feb 27, 2022
Username: TVG_Core

◈ Your In-Game Name: TVG or TVG_Core if it does need to change.

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199079677896

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I am 14, yet i am usually more mature for my age.

Your Discord (with tag): TVG_Core#0326

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have no active warns currently, all of them are 3 or 4 weeks old at this point, these were all my fault as I had not really read too deep into the rules but now I know almost every rule on this server.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6 days 10 hours and rising.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? I use EST but that can change depending on housing situations.

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? from 4:00 pm-12:00 am for most of my playtime.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would most like to help out the "understaffed" servers like 2 and 3 as it seems there are more rulebreakers with less player count. These rule-breakers are far denser on this server because of the "low staffing". I am looking for a way to have a low player count and also have a good RP experience. This feeling of wanting to help the server also comes from unresponsive tickets during low population hours.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like I would make a big enough impact on the smaller servers that it would improve players' experiences such as fixing smaller issues, as well as dealing with rule-breakers, although I am 14 I feel like I am mature enough to be on the staff team, as well as being openly told I am more mature for my age by my peers. I feel like the server could benefit from more staff on servers 2 and 3. As well as me being on for most of the end of my day i feel like i would be a great help overall and relive some stress on the current team. I would also like to mention that i enjoy punishing rule breakers and love to debate and formally argue, this included with the will to be on the staff team allows for me to enjoy doing staffing while the server also benifits positively as a whole.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. While at certain times I can be annoying to people, it is only when I choose and it is more to have fun than to really argue, I know this is seen as a sense of immaturity, yet I really do want to help this server. These are just a few reasons why I would like to join and any sort of acceptance would be appreciated. I know my ways around the rule list and where to find things, including using these things as an advantage, I usually spend most of my time in sits on servers 2 and 3 as there seems to be more violence. I feel that I can improve my experience in the server and staffing as a whole while also including a fun, playable experience for everyone.

Last edited:
+/- Underage and nothing significant I can say from the app to vouch for your maturity or you as a player. The app is okay and you do seem to want to help out but I don't have any personal experience from interacting with you to give this a +1

Edit: retracting the -1 and leaving it as neutral, felt a little unfair

Last edited:
-1 Underage and nothing significant I can say from the app to vouch for your maturity or you as a player. The app is okay and you do seem to want to help out but I don't have any personal experience from interacting with you to give this a +1
I do get that I am underaged, and with saying that there is an exception for it: having multiple vouches for maturity by the staff team allows for you to get accepted while being underage. I am hoping that I have made a big enough impact on a few members of the staff team that I do get those vouches. I also main servers 1 and 3 but recently started playing 2, this may be the reason for you not having personal experience with me or my team(s).

+1 even tho he is under age ive seen tvg in game a couple times and hes been cool every interaction ive had with him even in sits hes calm and isnt screaming at the other person he seems mature enough i think he should get a chance

+1 Good app, could look over the last 2 questions and add more detail but I have had nothing but good interactions with TVG_Core, I have been in countless sits with them, and I would say they do act mature for their age.

Edit: taking Jinx into account I improved on the last two questions hopefully adding more of an incentive to include me.

+1 good app
-1 Every interaction I have personally had with you has been extremely toxic and rude
-1 the warns feel too recent

good luck

+Good app, good interactions with this guy and good playtime. - for being underage but the rest makes up for it.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)