Aug 21, 2022
Username: WaffleDevs

◈ Your In-Game Name: WaffleDevs

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/WaffleDevs/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): WaffleDevs#065

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. FRP-First time as a kidnapper, didn't know I had to wait 5 minutes in between kidnaps. Status: Removed due to time.
RDM-Crossfire during self defense. Status: Removed due to time.
I can't remember any of my other old warns.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 2d 5h 7m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No, but I do have decent experience in moderating Minecraft servers as staff.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? During the week: 3pm-10pm. During the week end: 1pm-11pm.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I really enjoy playing on the server and I think it's a great server. I want to be able to support it as much as I can, but since I am unable to donate for any ranks/classes, this would be my only way to support Atomic. I've tried several other DRP servers, and hell, even different server types, but this one is the most fun experience out of all of them.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am very active, putting in on average 7 hours a day into atomic. Along with that, I am not quick to anger when it comes to things on Atomic/Gmod or really anything else in life. I've been staff on a Minecraft server called "PowerSVL" that was reaching 100+ players nearly daily for around 5 months until the server got closed down due to owner going to college, so I have experience dealing with moderating and management, even if its in a different game.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am actively going to high school, making it impossible for me to get on from 7am to 2:30pm during the week.

Last edited:
-1 even after added amount of stuff had many interactions and can say this player is unfit for staffing

+1

Application after the edit is definitely satisfactory to me. I really can't recall interacting with you in-game to comment on character but I really do think you should get an interview based on your willingness to fix the application.

-Nice Gmod Hours
-Nice Playtime
-This is a great answer for me

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I really enjoy playing on the server and I think it's a great server. I want to be able to support it as much as I can

-1 Honestly I don't think there's any problem with the application I mean he answered the 2 main questions honestly with pretty good reasons just because he didn't write an essay doesn't mean its "low effort" but the reason I put a -1 is because of how you act in-game, you don't tend to let things go very easily and you make tickets on the slightest of things now I will give you credit because you don't immediately say "I want them warned" because you do listen to the player that did what they did but I don't truly feel as of right now you are fit to staff, I feel you would try to actively moderate and just as a player you look for the slightest things someone does wrong and immediately make a ticket not really stopping to think "is this a new player" "I wonder if he is aware of this rule" I don't really see you trying to resolve the situation without a ticket and for that I have to -1, Nothing personal against you man and you aren't toxic in sits or anything but I feel sometimes you just need to let things go.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team or your interviewer on our discord.