waio00

User
Aug 18, 2021
Your In-Game Name: waio00

Steam Name: waio00

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/waio00/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your discord name/tag: waio00#1598

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes my name is the same in discord as my in-game name

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Have never been warned on Atomic servers.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
2 days 21 hours. However, I have been putting on lots of hours and plan to have lots more.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
I have read the Atomic server rules fully and understand them.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes, I have read the Staff info section.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I do indeed have a mic and use it consistantly.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I have not moded on another Garry's mod server before.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
The god
L3git
Shiloh

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I have not had much experience with them but I am willing to learn.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I would love to become a staff member because the community is nice and very fun to be around. Being a staff member would mean I could maintain the fun and peacefulness throughout the server. I have many qualities about me that I find would be enjoyable for the server and community to be around. I can help people fairly and relieve a lot of the current staff members and take a lot of the load off of them by having one more staff member by their side. I have wanted to become a staff member for this server since about my 20-hour mark seeing how chaotic it can get at certain points and only 1 admin there to maintain it. A lot of players have oftentimes seen me in servers all the time saying how I am always on and helping people in a chat with problems and often times finding solutions to base mistakes, century-long feuds, and or helping others with jobs throughout my play.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I believe that I should be accepted into the staff team because I host many qualities and traits that players like. I am on in a lot of the odd hours of the server like 2-5 AM E.S.T. I have been very active in the server putting in around 20 hours every 3 days for about a week and a half and think some of that time I can be put towards helping players within the community. I will look at both sides of the players and not play favorites in any situation no matter who I like more or who I despise. Another reason I think I should be accepted in the staff team is I always help look for MRDM people and have been called their "Little MRDM hunter" by some admins. Being accepted in the staff team means I would be able to connect with more of the players and help players out a lot more than what I have.

What is your timezone?
E.S.T

Last edited:
+/- While your app is good and I've seen you online a few times, the fact that you plan on staff on a TTT server as well means that you won't be as active on here.

As long as you can get your hours even though playing on TTT you seem dedicated enough to give you a shot.

+/-

-/+ app is decent, but splittings staff duties between two server will be very difficult

+/- While your app is good and I've seen you online a few times, the fact that you plan on staff on a TTT server as well means that you won't be as active on here.
To reply to all the TTT things I have removed it, it was indeed a thought but never done much to achieve it. Also if I do it would give lots of experience through modding but if I do it will be weeks from now just thought to add it.

+/- I have never seen you, but good staff application

(edit): -1 my first in counter with him was terrible, I killed him during a pd raid and he called it "rdm" I do not think he understand the rules that well, he also insulted me.
(BTW, I DID /ADVERT PD RAID)

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Ya Ming on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Me(Unknown..#2441) on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.