Washed

Steam Name:
Washed

Link to your Public Steam Profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nehraz/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):

Your discord name/tag:
Washed#1155

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes, I have been warned and banned for RDM before, but only once.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24-hour minimum)
1mo 3w 5d

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I have fully revised the rules, as well as the new ones implemented over time and development.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes, I have fully read over the Staff Information section and all Highlighted sections for applying.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes, I have a working microphone that works perfectly.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes, I have staffed on Atomic Networks previously for 7 months before resigning for personal-related matters.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No, I have no recommendations currently, as I have not asked for any. But I feel the staff team would all be welcoming.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Yes I have experience in all three categories, whilst I haven't staffed in about 4 months, I still have a clear memory of how all interfaces work.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I "want" to be a part of the staff team, as I remember my long journey from before, and how much I enjoyed it. Working alongside other staff members and assisting
them, as well as helping the community overall. I found staffing to be very enjoyable for me for a long period of time and would love to pick back up on it. Staffing
helped me grow a lot in the community, as well as on myself in areas I didn't think it would. My overall reason for wanting to come back to the team would
be to continue supporting the server as I once did, through the community, fellow staff, ideas/suggestions, and all in all growing the server like it always has.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I feel I should be "accepted" on the staff team for a number of reasons. I have always been dedicated to this server since I bought GMod early this year, my passion
for staffing and drive has always been there and I would love to pick back up on that and continue to grow it like I once did. I also find myself in a way better
position personally with my life, where I could continue to pursue this hobby. I would love to be accepted back and bring my full self back into the
picture, through the guidance, leadership, dedication, and responsibility I once held and shared with this community.

What is your time zone?
EST

What time of the day are you usually on?
I am usually on around night time, as I hold a part-time job where I work mornings.
-Graciously, Washed 🧼

+1 Application shows alot of effort and old staff member with alot of experience, would like to see on staff team again.

+1
(
+ Good Application
+ Good Interactions
+ Old Staff, Has Experience
+ Very Good Playtime, Good Knowledge of The Rules
)

GoodLuck!

+1
- good interactions with said player
- has staff experience
- has the playtime and the knowledge of rules
good luck <3

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Panda on discord (๖ۣۜPanda#8812) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.
L bozo

Last edited: