Weed and meth raiding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggs

User
Feb 6, 2022
Currently raiding meth cooks and weed growers is practically useless as I know many players such as myself wont bother raiding a meth/weed base as there is almost nothing to gain. I suggest that destroying meth/weed equipment should provide money same as it does for destroying printers, Right now the only reason to destroy drug equipment is to be mean. you have to hope you get lucky and that they are about to sell.

Reactions: DJ60021
+I agree with this and it’s definitely a good idea considering meth and weed growers get more advantages

Reactions: Jiggs
+1. All of the illegal entities should give some amount of money to promote raiding.

Reactions: Jiggs
I would love for there to be more reasons to raid. But if you're smart you can raid weed growers when they dry their weed and pack it while taking anything they haven't sold yet too. One of my best profits was from a meth cook too. Made over 600k off his meth he failed to sell before I raided him. We have sticky emps and yet people still won't raid some bases.

I would love for there to be more reasons to raid. But if you're smart you can raid weed growers when they dry their weed and pack it while taking anything they haven't sold yet too. One of my best profits was from a meth cook too. Made over 600k off his meth he failed to sell before I raided him. We have sticky emps and yet people still won't raid some bases.
I’ve raided meth and weed plenty of times successfully but you’ve got to admit majority of the time those bases are empty or still in the process of cooking/growing. I feel this would incentives raiding said jobs more

Status
Not open for further replies.