Weed dealer price buff

waio00

User
Aug 18, 2021
I believe that the weed dealer is indeed profitable, but not enough. For the amount you are paying to keep everything going with an 80 THC seed, you get around 30K profit. Most jobs if not all money-making jobs can make this VERY quickly and even with hard work put into the job I do not believe it is paid off. With about 20% profit from the dealer/NPC, you can get 50,000 and to me, printing can make that in about 20 seconds. in 10 minutes (The average time it takes to grow weed for one round) you profit 30K, while printers can make 100-200K. My suggestion here is to double the prices or add some form of multiplier on the weed to make it more profitable. Yes, the job is always full and is new, but if I am looking to make money that would not be my first pick. By making something with 80 THC like $150K you can make a mil every hour or so and it would generate as much money as our previous job, the firework maker. Let me know how much money yall think this should make and if it would be good for the servers economy!

+1 yeah it would be better to have more profit the more thc percentage you have so it would balance out in the need of farming up to that 80% and would be worth it overall.

Reactions: g1itch._.
Suggestion Noted
Weed Grower could use a look. I'll add it to the list of tiny things we need to look into. Thanks for making a suggestion <3.​