What are your thoughts on current base/raid/defense balance?

M1 Abrams

User
Mar 26, 2023

*****OF COURSE I AM NOT SAYING MAKE EVERYTHING TURBO-SMOOTH-BRAIN TO RAID*****

I am just saying that there could definitely be balance changes made.
My main area of concern with the current basing meta is the outright abuse/exploitation of world doors in bases.

Through many chats with Mods, SMods, and Admins I have come across quite a few varying issues/topics that most agree on.

I will list a few here:

1. World doors are not listed in any way in the rules/enforcement guidelines for entryways/bases!

2. A lot of "meta" bases are currently abusing world door and keypad door spacing to force a 2nd use of EMP/keypad crack to pass them.

3. There should be some form of rules surrounding flat/pixel perfect double world doors in a single entryway path, this is another form of world door abuse.

4. Some bases currently have 12 doors (8 world doors+4 Keypad doors) you have to breach to access valuables during a raid.

I just think this is a perfectly valid discussion point for the current state of meta and raid/defense balancing.

Feel free to share your thoughts, personally don't care if negative or positive, just want to get the ball rolling on some constructive conversation with this topic.

Also, please share any other thoughts on balance pertaining to raiding/basing to this post.

Last edited:
4. Some bases currently have 11 doors (7 world doors+4 Keypad doors) you have to breach to access valuables during a raid.

I am currently working on a 9 world door base

4. Some bases currently have 11 doors (7 world doors+4 Keypad doors) you have to breach to access valuables during a raid.

I am currently working on a 9 world door base
I revised it, I forgot that gross base in indust has 8 world doors not 7 lmfao. Where the hell did you find 9 world doors?