Denied xeno Staff Application

xeno

User
Aug 24, 2022
Username: xeno

◈ Your In-Game Name: xeno Bambozzini

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199146910982/

Your Age: 15 (17/09/07)

Your Discord Tag: xeno#7445

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I am not quite sure if I have or not but I definitely do not have a ban. I think I may have a warn or 2.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d+ (First started the server 1y+ ago)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
1 SCPRP Server, 2 DarkRP servers (MUTINY and ASAP)

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT+1 (BST)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? On school days between 3PM - 10PM, on non-school days probably 8-9 AM - 1 AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team because I feel I could help the Staff Team push through their difficulties on the server and spread positivity around the server making sure there are no rule breakers in site. I feel like the role of a Staff Member is to enforce the rules to the community and make sure to hand out correct punishments when needed.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team as I have quite a lot of experience in the role of being apart of the Staff Team. I also feel I should be accepted as I find myself quite mature for my age and professional when need be. I am very honest when it comes to what punishments I need to hand out. I am quite loyal to my past Staff Team and I can remain calm in heated situations. I am fairly patient so when someone is finding a clip I do not hurry them up, I let them wait until they find it (I personally hated when Staff Members told me to hurry up when I was finding a clip in my 200+ garrysmod clips folder.)

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
-/+ The only reason i did -/+ is because I feel like there sould be a little more effort. Thats my opinion, but I think you would still be a great part of the staff team. Good luck.

-/+ The only reason i did -/+ is because I feel like there sould be a little more effort. Thats my opinion, but I think you would still be a great part of the staff team. Good luck.
Please clarify by "little more effort."

Also, thanks very much for your feedback. It means a lot <3

+1 I bet you could put forth some more detail but I'd still like to see an interview, I also like that you have prior experience as a staff member on other servers.

Application Denied
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with any questions or concerns.