Sep 6, 2021
Username: XRaySupreme

◈ Your In-Game Name: XRay420

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MrPlantz/

Your Age: 21

Your Discord Tag: XRay#5110

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 2 RDMs 1 Nearly a year ago and another about 4 months old. Sadly Witch-Hunting :/ about 4 months ago, and a failrp about a year ago.

How much playtime do you have on the server? As of this writing 4Days 21 Hours 39 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I used to play on a gamemode called PrisonRP which is exactly the same as Darkrp but in prison. I played that server for probably like 1500 hours, I climbed the ranks from T-Mod to Admin probably spent nearly 1000 hours staffing. I sadly dont have any contacts for this server anymore on discord but i do have them on snapchat. Server has pretty much fallen apart to nothing and a lot of the original staffing I was with is now gone. DDG PrisonRP was the server.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Around 4:30-5pm till whenever.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Id like to help build the staff up and become a leading role in the staff community, I wish to make this server as comforting and safe for all players, all players deserve to be able to join a server and have a safe and fun experience no matter the age. Id like to let the old admins and mods have time to relax and let the new guys help out so they can enjoy their time on the server :)! I have nearly 3k hours on gmod 95% of that time spent on Darkrp/PrisonRP, I want to put that experience and knowledge forward as much as possibleand further expand my skills. I hope to be apart of the team and hope whoever is reading this has a great day!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Honestly im not truly sure, you have plenty of people that have skills such as me or even better. I do know that if I have any issues or dont know something that I will find the answer and make sure it is correct, whether that takes 5 mins or the entire day. Im willing to be patient with new and old users or even returning players. I truly just want to be apart of this community and help make it the best I can.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I smoke a lot of weed and drink sometimes, if im drunk would you like me not to take sits if i get accepted?

If i dont get accepted I understand I hope you have a beautiful day!

+1 you put the effort in my eyes in this app also all your warns are expired already so there's no need to worry about them I wanna see a interview

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training. Also clear your previous alias' on steam. We would not accept you as your profile stands anyway.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​