Denied XXX_OOO_XXX Staff Application

XXX_OOO_XXX

User
Jan 9, 2023
Username: XXX_OOO_XXX

◈ Your In-Game Name: Cat

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170036327/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Cats#5054

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Rdm, ignore staff thanks to my friend, and fail RP. I got all of these warns a year ago. when I started to play dark RP

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 12h 27m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? if I can ill get on around 8 am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have two reasons; the first reason is when I play on the server there is usually one staff member online and because of this there are a lot of people breaking the rules. The second reason is the staff are always so happy to meet new people and are always so nice to people during a sit. Also, I will work with fellow staff members no matter what.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted because I want to help everyone so they can play the game and have fun. By doing this I feel like I could help make this server a better place for new and experienced players.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am a very active listener. And, if you post a reply i will be sure to read them and change my application. :)

Last edited:
+/- You have good reasons for why you want to be on the staff team and why you should be, but you are lacking the effort i'd like to see. Try checking out some previously accepted applications for a reference of what we are looking for

+/- You have good reasons for why you want to be on the staff team and why you should be, but you are lacking the effort i'd like to see. Try checking out some previously accepted applications for a reference of what we are looking for
Thank you I will look into some of the accepted applications

+/- Good reasons but lacking effort, would like to see an interview though, also you need to have your steam profile set to public so that we can see that you meet the requirements.

+1 worth a shot, especially considering the age of the warns. More effort is always better but this player seems genuine.

-1 lack of effort. My question though is that you started playing a year ago, and you only have a day of playtime?

Application Denied
You have not displayed your hours publicly on steam, your application does not reflect the level of effort we would hope to see from someone looking to join the staff team and almost all of your time is on AtomicRP2 which, while not necessarily a huge negative, means you're not exactly interacting with the rest of the community.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Staffing Requirements page if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/forums/applying-for-staff-staff-information.176/