Yoshikage Kira

Steam Name:
The Zucker atmc.cc

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :
steamcommunity.com/id/TheZucker

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
The Zucker#3144

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Discord nickname is the same as AtomicRP

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
RDM x2 - First time was a mistake, the Second time me and this person normally mess around with each other stabbing but he made a sit and got me warned
FailRP x1 - I was based with the mayor as a thief and didn't know at the time and have learned from this mistake

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
1 week, 4 days

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes and will continue to check when needed or updated

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes and will continue to check when needed or updated

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I dedicate most of my time of the week to this server cause the players on it are amazing but I wish I could do more than make a ticket and instead take the ticket. I'm normally on at a later time and the server normally doesn't have as many staff on at the time. I've played DarkRP for a few years now but haven't found this great of a server.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I am almost always on after 4 pm and can be on as late as 2 am to 4 am almost a full 12 hours. I always listen and am non-biased. I have past experience in leadership and helping many others from my time in boy scouts. I have never been afraid to ask questions when confused. I like to try to do what is best for the community. It's very hard for me to lie especially to people whom I look up to.

-1 Although it seems you tried on your app and are sincere after today I don't think you're very suitable sorry 👎

-1 Im not sure if your personality really fits in with what the staff team requires. Although I've had a handful of good experiences with you, I've also heard of and experienced many undesirable experiences with you.

-/+ you seem nice but haven't got any staff vibes from you and you don't seem to take action when it comes to enforcing rules .

-1 I feel like you would not be a good fit for the staff team. Yes you are a very average player but, some things just cant happen man. I feel like you take things in game way too personally man and just can't let go of things. I also feel like you would not give people chances because every time I take your sit you ALWAYS want the opposite guy warned or banned. It's either he gets a warn or ban or its not your way. I love giving people second chances and am very happy when I do. There are even a few average players who would have been banned by me, but I gave them a chance, and they stopped being mingy and stopped being an A-Hole and started actually Role Playing. Best of luck with you App!!!

Application Denied
You may reapply for staff on an Atomic Networks server in 2 weeks.​