Denied your nan Staff Application

your nan

User
Apr 20, 2021
Username: your nan

◈ Your In-Game Name: My in-game name is 'your nan'.

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/powermfgrewp/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am currently 23 and coming up on 24 in December.

Your Discord (with tag): your nan#5892

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? I have one week, twenty hours, 10 minutes, and 32 seconds at the time of this application.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? I am in the Central US time zone.

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am active anywhere from 2:00pm-2:00am Central time.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have played Garry's Mod for over 10 years. I have seen the iterations of DarkRP slowly grow and grow to what it has become today, a full city, with many zones that allow for a large player base. It has excited me to get active in the game again within the past year or so. AtomicRP has been my home since my return. I would be honored if the Atomic Community accepted me for the role and privilege to become a part of the staff.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have been in the community for awhile now, and I have seen the players who have come and those who have gone. Either way, I am able to consistently give an ear to any player who runs up and thrilled for an interaction, or those in need of a partner, regardless of age. I am extremely understanding of the large community of young people who tend to populate the server because I was once that young kid on a server long gone. I am now older, more mature, and ready for the role.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I was a formerly an Admin/Moderator for a server 'Occasus Serious DarkRP' from the years of 2013-2015. It was a long time ago, but I do still have experience with older version of the Admin Tools and the Commands.

+1 I don't get why they didn't use the prior staffing exp. question but application has good effort and lists what is required.

+1 Good responses, would love to see an interview.

+1 I don't get why they didn't use the prior staffing exp. question but application has good effort and lists what is required.
The question referred to the past 4 years, and my experience is from long ago. I'm guessing quite a few things have changed throughout the years, and I thought it would be best just to add it at the end!

Application Denied
You did not reach out to your interviewer within 3 days.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​