May 10, 2022
Username: Zim

◈ Your In-Game Name: MFDOOM

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mferDoom/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): wat#2305

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. rdm: accidental killing i think also it was more than a year ago

NLR: also more than a year ago I don't really remember what happened

ignoring staff: also more than a year ago I'm not sure what happened

all of the warns above this message were in February of 2021

fail RP x2: kidnapped without adverting and also I kidnapped without the time limit going down

How much playtime do you have on the server? 50 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I have experience with icefuse networks I was a moderator for a good while on there
I was a moderator for around a month before voluntarily stepping down
I was a trial moderator
I currently do not have contact with the community anymore

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Pacific

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3:00pm-8:00pm (times may vary if it is the weekend or i have homework)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I love problem-solving and also resolving conflicts with people. I love the AtomicRP community and I want to give back to the community by moderating the server and making it a more enjoyable experience for all members of the server. This server has been one of the most enjoyable servers I've ever been on and I would love it if I was able to make it even better. The amount of kindness from the moderator team and from generally all members of the server is so awesome.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted because I know how to moderate a server. My prior experience with icefuse has given me the tools to give a better moderator experience as a whole. I have almost 600 hours in Garry's Mod, I can play/moderate for hours and have fun doing it. A job will be better fulfilled if the worker is having fun doing it, if your job was a game that you love extremely you would want to do your job to the fullest extent and make it as perfect as possible. That is why I should be accepted, I don't really see moderating as a job but I see it as an opportunity to show the server my abilities

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
+\-rep

Things I Liked
Experience

Meh
Effort was midish

Things i don’t like
N/A

Recommendations
maybe add a little more effort, that’s just if you wanna make it impressive, it’s ok where it is rn.

Goodluck

Accepted for interview
Reach out to InvitedDevil#4271 to schedule an interview
Note: Failure to reach to the interviewer will result in your application being denied

Application Denied
Your steam profile is private, and its clear that you were not prepared for the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​