Denied Ziptie Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
If xPan says you a minge you don’t have much room to work with
when ziptie was in my VC on discord a bit a go before i cut ties with him ( 1 week ish ago) all he did was minge and get into sits causing trouble calling them names and telling them to (KYS*)

when ziptie was in my VC on discord a bit a go before i cut ties with him ( 1 week ish ago) all he did was minge and get into sits causing trouble calling them names and telling them to (KYS*)
Well more of 1 month ago i cut ties with you, wish I could stay longer but I guess good time come to a end

-1 Absolutely not. This guy RDMs & breaks timers like crazy.
Not one time where he didn't have warns.

Is blacklisted from staff on old forums account. He made a new one.

I knew him personally.

Every time he plays, he gets warned. His reason: "I'm bored" or "I don't care".
Then when a sit happens, he cusses out everyone, even staff.

He is not fit in the slightest.

I will need to see behavior in-game completely change before my vote changes.

I knew him personally.

Didn’t you just vote neutral?

Well more of 1 month ago i cut ties with you, wish I could stay longer but I guess good time come to a end
no no, i banned you on my server and i can show proof, i blocked you and removed you, i cut ties with you, and also you are alting on the fourms which isnt allowed, so ur staff att will be denied/

no no, i banned you on my server and i can show proof, i blocked you and removed you, i cut ties with you, and also you are alting on the fourms which isnt allowed, so ur staff att will be denied/
if you have any concerns dm on discord for any questions, im always online!

Is blacklisted from staff on old forums account. He made a new one.

I knew him personally.

thanks for the vote pixel if you have any concerns with my behavior or how i can fix it you can message me on my profile or on discord

-ziptie

Username: Ziptie

◈ Your In-Game Name: z1ptie (someone took ziptie)

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199050185172/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: Ziptie#1208 / iamziptie

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. (disclaimer!!!!)
I have a mass rdm that i was never banned for, the mod had missunderstood a rule i broke it had been apealed and resolved just never removed from my account, you can find the appeal by searching up "dr poop ban appeal"

Also half of my warns had been removed since october so all i have now is
1. offensive content (july 2023) (influenced by xpann)
2.offensive content (october 2023) (political)

1x rdm (shot the dude walk out adverted raid and killed him again)
2x fail rp during a raid (i looove pd)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 weeks 2 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? American east (time is 10am for me right now i make these applications in my 4th period class so it will always be 10 am for 4th period

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? on week days 5-10pm on weekends and breaks 11am - 3am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? here goes the wipe out!

My affect: In the past year ive seen the growth and downfall of many players even witnessing some get blacklisted this mix has turned especially in the summer, i have been looking at the mod cont everyday and i have seen many mods get accepted in one day, i would have to deal with people that had absolutley no rule knowledge, Its to a point where im sitting here typing this out, i have been banned for mass rdm of a fail rp action. What i want to do is be the help to the server, yes the server has much help already but there is one thing controlling temper, i have been known for having a short temper i have helped many people cool out if they have been angered, The best way to stay good is to stay around good.

Help in the community: I have been a little or big affect on the server i dont really know about my social class you can inquire with roomba on what type of person i am. but i have known many people, bassicly meeting everyone either me blowing my money at your gambling shop or rdming you. i want to get to know more of people on the team and be a good egg in the community.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Some reasons had been proven above which should be in this box but ill yap more.

I want to be apart of the staff team to bring back how enforcing staffing used to be, looking at it know you guys are bassicly accepting anyone to a point where they are handing out massrdm warns instead of a NLR ( true story ).
It has bassicly gone to shit accept for people like burger, smokey dragon,spa, and shade506 which i have only had good mod ecounters with. I want to give a better affect on this server and help the community change and help my self change soooooo.

ZIptie for mod?

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. also bullets i want my emerealds back

inquire mon discord for any questions and aways remember

im ziptie

-ziptie
-1 ALT ACC and he just isnt a fit person for staff

-1 due to your past behavior with others on the server with you being mingy and a bad role model on new players.

because i know you personally you are simply not fit for staf at all, you are very rude, racist, childish, and unprofessinal.

your past staff app comments speak for themselves and so do your past warning, which is why you are not fir for staff.

good luck to ya! - XPann
Here Better yet I can pull up medal and show the 100s of clips of you acting like everything you said about me , while typing your message up you probably told a person to Kys while rage cheating on rust like you do in every other game, I don’t know if you changed in the span of 3 weeks but it you did good for you.

I'm sorry but for me its a -1, show a lot of effort to change then maybe, but for me its a no.

@XPann it really shows why some people cut ties with you you or you banned them because your a big fucking baby and when someone talks shit to you, you go and cry your way to the ban button

-1 His whole purpose on atomic is to troll players, In vc he claims to be the best minge on atomic. Maybe 2 weeks ago I seen him get banned for rdm I just don't think he is right for staff.

-1 His whole purpose on atomic is to troll players, In vc he claims to be the best minge on atomic. Maybe 2 weeks ago I seen him get banned for rdm I just don't think he is right for staff.
never said i was the best minge lol cry noob

I was attempting to reach out to you but I don’t see you in the Atomic Discord… are you in it and mobile is not showing your name?

Status
Not open for further replies.