A Few Small Suggestions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanchaí

User
Feb 16, 2022
Hello everybody, I just had a few small suggestions that might help the server :)

First of all I wanted to talk about Gun Prices:
I enjoy being a gun dealer, the gun shelf is super helpful. However I think it would be nice if buying guns in bulk (a shipment) gave a discount to the dealer on the individual gun. Right now, the shipment price is just the weapon price x10, but if we decrease the shipment price 5-10% we can help gun dealers who are new widen their profit margins and incentivize them to save up for shipments.

Second of all I wanted to talk about Salary:
Right now the salaries for the jobs are pretty laughable, which makes sense for some jobs but not for most. A thief or a hobo should obviously have a very small salary, but the civil servants should be making at least $1,000 per paycheck to incentivize people to play the role. It would also be nice to give the mayor a salary of $2,500 or higher, so that we always have at least one person as mayor making laws and adding to the RP.
The way I see it, most of the money-making opportunities are on the illegal side, excepting gun dealers and food vendors. Therefore there are rarely enough people playing civil protection/mayor. The more interaction we have between CP and the criminals, the better the RP gets, and so by incentivizing players to become government jobs we are adding to the RP. It also might be cool to add in additional interactions for the mayor such as taxes.

If you read this, thank you and I hope to see you on the DarkRP server!

Reactions: Jinx Evil
Gun dealer now has access to printers. I won't be decreasing prices for shipments. Salaries will not be increased as that would promote AFKing which is already a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.