Accesories case

Pear sauce

User
Aug 12, 2021
Ikea
So, since noob wants to imploment this but is not sure what it will do to the server if everyone is using a hat, i suggest a case with like Max 10 diffrent hats with diffrent raritys- make the case cost around 5-10 mil if not more - would be nice to get more items to trade with not just the knifes and the very very few permanent guns that currently exists, i think the ALMOT if not the whole server would like this to be honest.

+1
We need some sort of better end-game goal, especially considering the AK47 is the best of the permas which you can get for 75M-100M. I think that maybe we should hold some sort of voting for these select few hats in the discord to allow as few entities and to ensure quality, appreciated, and consumer enjoyed hats. I do like the idea of making this new case a high-tier, endgame, top dawg, juiced looter, crate for only those willing to put their money where their mouth is in spending millions for a Cool Cap, or perhaps Smitty Werben Jäger Man Jensen Soda Drinking Hat.

+1
We need some sort of better end-game goal, especially considering the AK47 is the best of the permas which you can get for 75M-100M. I think that maybe we should hold some sort of voting for these select few hats in the discord to allow as few entities and to ensure quality, appreciated, and consumer enjoyed hats. I do like the idea of making this new case a high-tier, endgame, top dawg, juiced looter, crate for only those willing to put their money where their mouth is in spending millions for a Cool Cap, or perhaps Smitty Werben Jäger Man Jensen Soda Drinking Hat.

Best perma would be the AWP dragonlore, on market for like 600M right now lol.

Best perma would be the AWP dragonlore, on market for like 600M right now lol.
Lol too bad it's a shit weapon that doesn't 1 shot kill! Lol almost like you should judge a book by it's cover (price)! LOL!

Lol too bad it's a shit weapon that doesn't 1 shot kill! Lol almost like you should judge a book by it's cover (price)! LOL!
Yeah it is shit, still the best perma though. All permas are pretty shit.

Suggestion Noted
This idea has been added to the proper repositories for future update ideas.​