Add Bikes/Tricycles/vehicles

Gambles

User
Jun 2, 2021
In my opinion the server is getting to the point where it needs new things in order to keep its players engaged and more ways to spend money, as that seems to be an issue since you don’t really have a wide range of things to spend money on.
Cars would be ideal but I don’t see cars being added into the server, but tricycles, or other small ways of transportation would be a fun new way to get around in game.

LMK what you guys think of adding another way of transportation in the comments.​

There were cars at one point (before I joined in February), however they were removed. I do not know why.

They were removed because having cars on such a small map with 128 players would cause alot of lag, there is also no need for cars.

any kind of source vehicle would be pretty much unusable at the tickrate we run at, not including the lag they would add.

@Beta
I agree with you, but there needs to be more ways to play the server, it gets boring after making acouple mil because you can’t really purchase anything

At one point we did have cars, but it will cause a lot more lag if there is like 50+ players spawning cars on a small map.