Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 18

Your Discord (with tag): Aeternex#9967

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 24h at time of submission

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Varies greatly but I am on almost daily, typically in the afternoons and late nights into other timezones, for long periods of time.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? While searching extensively for a good DarkRP server to spend time on as I planned on returning to Garry's Mod after some years away from the game, I found AtomicRP. I joined the server and was met with some nice and funny people, creative builds and businesses, and a strong and stable community. This has since inspired me to spend not only more time on the server, but to dedicate some of that time to helping to maintain and possibly improve the community. Having a good chunk of extra money allowed me to purchase the supporter-tier donation, which I have enjoyed thoroughly, only adding onto my interest to continue to play on and contribute to the community. I want to be a part of the AtomicRP staff team, not because I seek power, recognition, or special perks, but because I enjoy contributing to fun, stable, and friendly gaming communities. Having been a gamer for my whole life, I can only remember when I first started playing Garry's Mod, and my first few times staffing servers, which went remarkably well. As stated before, I have been a gamer my whole life, and with that has come the understanding that there will always be some individuals who seek to ruin the community or gaming experience of others. I come with no-nonsense judgement, reasoning, and an extensive personal history of leadership, integrity, and competency through the fire departments and hospitals I have worked with. I believe that my skillset and activity would be a valuable addition to the AtomicRP staff team, and I plan on working consistently and properly to promote an enjoyable, friendly, and fun gaming experience for all AtomicRP members.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Despite not having Garry's Mod staffing experience over the past 4 years, a bit longer ago I climbed the staff ranks of a PoliceRP server which, at the time, was known as CrixRP. I quickly became known for my sound judgement, proper reasoning, and competency as a staff member, and was accelerated up the moderation and administration chain of command, ultimately settling at network coordinator, leading and motivating all staff members across the CrixRP network. This entire experience gave me more insight into the responsibilities of a community staff member, which I continue to carry with me at the time of drafting this application. I had earned the reputation of an excellent staff member who understood both his limitations and abilities. I believe that my personality, skill set, and activity would contribute greatly to not only the staff team, but the community as a whole. Not only will I fulfill the mandatory duties of taking sits in a reactive manner, but I will take a proactive role in server moderation, focused on education rather than punishment (of course, for unintentional offenses or unaware offenders). In addition to this, my stance on proactive moderation also includes a close monitoring of the server chat to identify and anticipate any and all conflicts, disputes, and offenders -- but not be as strict or close monitoring as to inspire a "1984" esque environment. I believe that I would make an amazing addition to the AtomicRP staff team through my personality, proactive stance in moderation, and my experience and skills developed throughout my time gaming and on Garry's Mod. Compared to some more traditional style staff which focus on a more punitive aspect of moderation, I plan to be strict on common sense offenses and repeat offenders, but lenient when it comes to new players and first-time offenders. I understand some of the staff reading this may be discouraged to support my efforts due to my low playtime, which is reasonable, though I urge those reading to consider what I have stated here today, compare it to those of the past and present staff team, and to bestow upon me fair and reasonable judgement regarding this application. I was strongly motivated to contribute to this community from the start, and applying to do so as soon as possible is one of the best ways I can get started, and get my name out there.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have lots of life stories and experiences to share, being a four-year firefighter and EMT student, recently a clinical support technician in a level I trauma center, and a surgical technologist student. I live in the great pine tree state of Maine, and I am also a USAHockey referee. I have met and worked with incredible nurses, physicians, patients, firefighters, paramedics, and more. I am proud to say that I have established great rapport, connections, and relationships with these individuals, and that my reputation in the hospital which I work in is one which is incredibly positive and supportive of my future endeavors, aspiring to be an acute care surgery and surgical critical care fellow out of Massachusetts General Hospital's burn intensive care unit. I have strong passions in medicine, learning, and best of all, ice hockey. I would state my favorite team, but there may be some fans of its rivals here! I was, though, rooting for the Colorado Avalanche to win the cup this season. I have been a gamer all my life, and much of the roleplay I have participated in has led me to the point which I am at now. While I am now a full-time surgical technologist student, traveling between ambulatory surgical centers across my state to refine my practice, I still do have more than enough time to contribute to the server, and urge those reading this application to give me the chance to demonstrate my competency through the verbal interview and beyond. I've gone by many names on the server such as "polar bear gameing" and "mosque man", but mainly go by Aeternex. I have not had the privilege to speak thoroughly with many staff members, but I have on multiple occasions consulted staff members regarding some rules such as basing to get a good understanding of the staff team's current interpretation of the rules, something that I can only anticipate to be ever-changing.

Thank you very much for spending your time reading this rather lengthy application, but I hope it gives all readers an understanding of my grammatical competency and motivation to work with the community.

Best,
Aeternex

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to Mahlaser#0777 on discord to schedule your training!
Note: Failure to schedule your Training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.