Accepted Al Bakr's Staff Application

Al Bakr Al Baghdadi

Ex-Staff (DarkRP)
User
Mar 2, 2021
Texas, United States
Your In-Game Name: Al Bakr Al Baghdadi

Steam Name: Scruffy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/scruffster1922/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17

Your discord name/tag: Scruffy#2204

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? no

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I was warned on the DarkRP Server for a very minor reason, can't remember what for exactly but I remember that the staff member was wanting to give me a verbal but the accuser wanted me to get a warn and that's the only reason I have one. It's been a couple weeks without a warn, however.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 5d 7h 33m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes, yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I've owned and developed multiple servers since 2018, DarkRP and StarWarsRP, but no time staffing on other peoples' servers.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) N/A

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I have some experience with BLogs, but little experience with the others. I have, however, been reading the Staff Information section on how to use AWarn, and with a little bit of experience, I can definitely get the hang of it quickly.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? Because I've spent a good bit of time on this server, and have enjoyed it a lot, but found that that the core gameplay experience of DarkRP can be messed up by those who don't understand, or don't care about the rules, and that the only way for change is more and more staff who understand and care about that gameplay experience, and the rules that keep it alive.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? Because I have experience developing/configuring servers, and managing multiple servers across different gamemodes, and I was able to adapt quickly to these different gameplay styles, and the rules that make them unique. I think that I can learn quickly, and will be able to fully adapt quickly to a staff role. I also care about maintaining a good gameplay experience for this community, because basically the whole community relatively cares about each others experience and that it only takes a few outsiders who only care about their own experience to ruin that. But also that I can be fair, and unbiased to those people, understanding that not everyone is selfish, and may not fully understands the gamemode, and may fix their mistakes if treated fairly and given a proper chance to rectify their decisions.

+1
I've seen you a few times on here, and your staff application wasn't too bad. I've seen you interact with other community members, and so far I haven't heard anything bad, really. I think you'd do well. Hopefully I'll see you on the staff team. Best of luck! - Shade

+1 I have seen you on and interacting with the community a lot I think you would do a good job

+1
You have put in alot of effort into this and have some good experience with our system and then some, sadly i have not seen you around the server but you seem like a nice and chill guy so i wish the best and hope to see you join our ranks.

-/+
Really do not think we have interacted that many times, if we have it was at most twice. But from what I am reading, it seems like you put a bit of effort into your Application which is always nice to see.
Best Of Luck with your App!

+1

I haven't personally seen you around that much, but I have noticed you from time to time. I am trusting the judgement of all the other staff and giving you a positive. I hope to see you on the staff team soon, best of luck to you.

Positive
I haven't personally interacted with you much, however, I've heard good things about you. I think you deserve a shot. Good luck on your app!

-Hops